"It's not normal to hide your feelings."

"Actually, I think that's the most normal thing everybody does." He has me there.

Luckily, the party ended up only being about five blocks away. Which is very convenient. It means I should be able to make my way there and back tonight without any extra assistance. I'm still annoyed at Oliver for even suggesting that I needed help. I mean, I get why he would think that I might need help given that I'm living in a house full of demons, but I'm pretty sure I should be more scared of them than I am going to a frat party. As I come closer to the house, I can already hear the loud music. The cars are piling up on the street, and there are more people outside as there are inside, I'm sure.

I get a few whistles and hoots as I enter the doorway. Maybe I shouldn't have put my hair up in a ponytail. I try to navigate my way through the bustling crowd, but it's getting really hard to do that. I can't see anybody that I recognize. Well, I mean, I do recognize people, but I don't know any of them, not even by name.

"Amelia!" I hear someone called my name and I turned to see Nikki. I can't believe she would even consider speaking to me after I know what she did to my guitar. "I heard that you settled yourself into a frat house. Are you hiding some balls between those legs?" I'm not surprised to see at least two of the other sorority girls standing behind her. That being said, no matter how hard I try, I can't remember what their names are.

"Just a temporary situation till I find a location to stay."

"Well, you are technically still a member of our sorority, so you do always have a bed with us instead of hanging around a bunch of smelly boys."

"I wouldn't want my plane smell to get on you." I can already tell that shouting all night is going to do my head in, but I don't have a choice with the music. As another sorority sister joins her, I finally recognize somebody. She's the girl from the drama club that was annoyed that I got the Snow White role. Amanda, I think her name is.

"Don't be such a scank. You can't just spread your legs and hope that all the guys in that house will be happy to have you around all the time."

"I do nothing of the sort."

"Oh please, I'd hate to imagine how many trains have traveled through your tunnel."

"None, if you must know!" I'm so mad, I feel like I could punch her right now, but I also don't wanna get kicked out of the house.

"Amelia!" Another voice calls behind me and it's Tyson.

"Oh, another one?" Nikki comments, "So tired of the frat guys that you've decided to go ahead and bang the entire football team too?"

"Come on Nikki, be nice." Tyson says to her. She shoots us both an evil grin and turns around with her posse right behind her.

"Thank you, I'm sorry you had to hear that." I say to Tyson.

"That's perfectly alright. She and the other sorority girls can be a bit of a handful sometimes. It's better just to take it with a grain of salt." I'm pretty sure the term is a pinch of salt, but I'll let it slide.

"Well, thank you for the rescue anyway."

"Absolutely a pleasure. Would you like anything to drink?"

"Pass me anything that's non-alcoholic."

"One soda, coming up." I end up finding a quiet spot near a corner wall while he disappears into the crowd. I can't believe someone's allowed to have so many people in a house. If someone were to shut the doors and close the windows, I'm sure we'd all fall into anarchy just from the smell. Another moment later, Tyson brings me back a drink.