End 

I stood between Priya and Julia. 

"Everyone ready? Let's begin!" Chris said. 

Millie was wobbling a lot. 

"If you're having trouble balancing, extend your arms for balance like this." I advised, holding my arms out like a tightrope walker. 

She stuck her arms out in the same way. 

"Oh. Thanks!" she thanked me with a smile. 

"No problem." I smiled back. 

"Bowie! Hey! HEY BOWIE!" Chase yelled at Bowie. 

"What? What do you want?" Bowie asked, annoyed. 

"Can we switch poles?" Chase asked. 

"It's a little late to be asking that doofus." I scoffed. 

"And no." Bowie added. 

"But, but- I just- Hey! Hey Julia!" Chase called. 

"I do not want to switch poles! Ok?" Julia denied. 

"Gi-" 

"Nope, nada, not in a million years, N-O, on spelt backwards, opposite of yes, nope on a rope, no." I interrupted. 

"Aw come on! I need to talk to Emma!" Chase pleaded. 

"WE HAVE NOTHING TO TALK ABOUT!" Emma snapped. 

"I just have one question!" Chase said. 

"The answer is no! I do not want to get back together!" Emma snapped. 

"Um, that wasn't what i was going to say." Chase said, clearly lying. 

"Ugh! Fine! What's your question?" she demanded. 

"Do you want to get back together?" Chase said flirtatiously, before making kissy faces. 

"ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Emma screamed in frustration. 

"Why did you ever date him? Were you held at gunpoint or something?" I asked her. 

Confessional 

Bowie: Chase amazes me. How can anyone exude that much confidence while being so pathetic? 

End 

~~~One hour in 

"We're an hour in campers! How are you all feeling? Good?" Chris asked. 

I was tempted to take my phone out and play Rainbow Friends, but I knew that Chris would confiscate it, and I need it to talk to MK, Alex, my mom sometimes. 

"Personally, I'm feeling guilty about cancelling breakfast. So I asked Chef to whip something up." Chris continued. 

Ugh. Are we going to have to eat gruel up here? Courtney was one off my least favorite contestants, but I'm pretty tempted to pull her signature move and sue. 

"What's on the menu buddy?" Chris asked as Chef walked over with a massive platter. 

"A delicious lumberjack breakfast!" Chef said, pulling the cover off the platter to reveal eggs, sausages and pancakes. 

"Anybody want to leave their pole and have some breakfast?" Chris smirked. 

Emma smelt the food and her stomach growled. 

"Get that delicious smell away from me!" Bowie said. 

Pancakes are one of his biggest weaknesses. Make some and threaten not to give him any, and he's putty in your hands. Do what you want with this information.