AREN'T YOU AFRAID OF THE DARK?

Jungkook's POV:
She left and asked me not to follow her..... I hoped she hadn't called danger upon herself....

I kindled the fire since it had gone absolutely dark, there was no electricity.. It was an abandoned castle, duh, and we were still drizzling wet.... The temperature was dropping too.... I burnt down all the mangled furnitures in the fireplace and was waiting for Y/n to return while I flame dried my clothes and body...

It had been more than an hour now and Y/n hadn't come back yet... Had something happened to her??? I put on my jacket, took out the mini torch from Y/n's bag and went out to look for her.... To my astonishment she was nowhere to be found.... I ran around the castle, getting wet all over again until a silhouette caught my eye, in the corner, sitting on a bench and weeping.... I flashed the torch light on it and thankfully it was Y/n.... She faced up towards the sky as though feeling every single raindrop, her eyes were closed, tears streaming down her face along with the droplets... But as soon as the light hit her face, her eyes ajared and met mine...

Y/n's POV:
I didn't know how long I had been sitting there and shedding tears but my eyes opened to a sudden beam of light hitting my face.... I put my hand up to provide shade and figure out the person.... It was Jungkook...

I hoped he hadn't seen me crying because if he had, he'd have hundreds of questions in his mind and I didn't wanna answer any of 'em.... Most probably not because it was raining so I could get away with it....

"Y/n........ Can you please get back in??? Enough of your alone time breathing.... You've been soaking in the rain way too long.... I beg you please..." he pleaded yet in a commanding tone...

I looked away not uttering a word....

"Look I get it, okay? I apologised to you as well... I know it doesn't ameliorate anything but please.... Can you not punish yourself instead???" he emphasized the last sentence....

"I'm not punishing myself, Jungkook.. I already am a prisoner... But now, I'm doing what I couldn't do for the past few years...." I didn't dare look at him to hide my tears... "So please.... Go back in and don't worry... I can take care of myself... Just let me be...."

Jungkook's POV:
Doing what she couldn't do in years??? Was that what she wanted to do??? Like sit outside of an abandoned and eerie castle, in complete and absolute darkness with no source of light, get drenched in the rain and cry???

Either I was misinterpreting her or she was completely crazy... She was enough to scare away phantoms as well if there were any in and around the castle.... Mr. Jones was right about her, anything in the world could be scary but Y/n was scarier.... And then I knew why...

Y/n's POV:
Jungkook didn't say anything further.... I watched the torch turning off and it was dark all over again.... He had probably walked away.... I was relieved until I sensed somebody sitting close to me... I turned my head to look but it was jet dark for me to recognise.... And the torch was turned on again...

My heart skipped a beat when Jungkook suddenly appeared in front of me.... I wasn't scared but that could intimidate any person on the planet....

He put down the torch still lighting and looked at me for a good 20 seconds.... "Aren't you afraid of the dark???" he asked in a low voice...

"I am the darkness, Jungkook..." I answered with a smile....

"But I see a light within your dark walls, Y/n...." he affirmed....

"Jungkook..... There's no light in me...." I opposed calmly.....

"And why is that???" he interrogated......