High Line (His POV)

I crawled out of her window, satisfied with myself. I was smiling, but also wondering if maybe I took leaving her there a little too far. She needed to learn her lesson. I reached my car and pulled out my phone. "Dude. Are you ever going to text me back?" I sighed. "I was a little busy. What's up?" I responded. I felt my burner phone ring. "Yeah, man?" I answered. "What the fuck are you up to?" he thinks he can talk to me in any way he wants sometimes. "Excuse me?" I reply. "Love letters? I thought the plan was to kill a bunch of people, get our attention, and finally kill Sam as a final hurrah." He sounded frustrated. "Don't question it, man..." I trailed off. "Just, don't hurt her. I want that to be my job." I smiled. I don't know what I want to do with Y/n yet. But I was having fun. "I won't. She hasn't been getting in the way." He paused. "Who's next?" He almost seemed excited about his first kill. "I want you to handle something easy." I started to run over scenarios in my head. "Finish the job I started with Tatum. By tomorrow night." Before he could protest I hung up the phone. Tatum would be well protected now, but he knows her. Better than I do. It would be easy. I turn my car on and drive home.