Tae: I will, I will do anything please make him stop.... His tears fell on his cheeks,...

Jeonguk: Wise decision" He smirked and motioned Hobi to stop.

Tae close his eyes as he turned his face away. he felt a pang of something,that something was tearing him apart,eating him from inside.His cheeks were wet and his lips and throat were dry.he was looking no less than death itself, pale yet beautiful.

Then without further delay" jeonguk dragged Tae to the living room and raised his brow at the lawyer. Lawyer hand him the papers and they both signed them.

Lawyer: You are now lawfully wedded husband and husband.

Tae: "What was lawful here?" My heart bled as I remembered the dreadful events that happened today. Tears fell down as I peeked at the demon, none other than now my husband. His face was emotionalless as usual, it burnt my heart but I swore, as I looked at the monster who wrecked my life in a second, "I'll burn your entire existence", Next moment I felt dizzy, everything was going black. I felt drained. My head was throbbing and I was exhausted extremely exhausted and then whatever happened next was completely a blur for me.

........................

Tae: I opened my eyes only to shut them again. All the memories of today came rushing back to me and I kept hoping it was a bad dream. I felt myself on the most comfortable surface ever. This isn't my bed. Or could it be?

I slowly opened my eyes to find myself in an unfamiliar room

I slowly opened my eyes to find myself in an unfamiliar room. I sat up quickly when I noticed that oldie sitting on a chair, staring at me.

 I sat up quickly when I noticed that oldie sitting on a chair, staring at me

"What's the time?" I asked him. He didn't reply so I jumped up and ran to him, grabbing his wrist to see the time.I took a breath of relief. It wasn't midnight yet, but.. but.. Hyung and jinnie must be worried for me....i thought,..

Tae: "I need to go"
I mumbled facing the oldie who was sitting on a chair,crossing his ams, with unreadable expessions. Our eyes locked in a snap, he was staring and i was frowning.