Meeting Jim, a mysterious pirate and a map, escape from Pirates

Outside, Jim is resting on the roof on top of the inn.

He notice a pig, a wombat, an agent in blue, a bird and a girl in pink coming up.

Jim Hawkins: You're new here?

Little Pig: Yep. I'm little Pig. *smiling*

Leo: I'm Leo.

Pinkalicious: And I'm Pinkalicious: *curtseying*

Duck Duck: I'm Duck Duck.

Agent Opal: I'm Agent Opal! *smiling*

smiling, Jim felt happy when he is around new friends.

Jim Hawkins: Nice to meet you. I'm Jim.

Leo: Hey, Jim. Listen. we heard everything. And couldn't help but notice that.......

before Leo can say something, Jim interrupted him.

Jim Hawkins: Why would you care. *sternly* I do not know you?

Pinkalicious: Well, that's why me and some are from another world.

hearing it, Jim then looked at the five with suspicion.

Jim Hawkins: Another world! *surprised* This is the strangest thing I ever seen!

while talking, Sarah was talking to Delbert about him while the others are drinking moosi tea. She told him how his father left. His mother tried to help him, but couldn't.

while they were talking, the others in the roof heard a strange sputtering noise that they saw a strange ship crash into the docks.

Little Pig, Leo, Pinkalicious, Agent Opal, Duck Duck and Jim then ran to the wreckage to see if anyone is aboard.

Jim Hawkins: Mister. Are you okay in there? *banging on the door*

Pinkalicious: Is anyone okay in there?

suddenly, clawed hand pressed through the hatch which flew open, revealing a turtle-like alien in pirate clothes.

Turtle alien: *coughing* He's a comin'. *before grabbing Jim's shirt* Can ya hear 'I'm? Those gears and gyros clickin' and whirlin' like something bad. *letting it go*

still in shock, Jim then straightened himself as the turtle alien reached back to the crashed wreckage.

Jim: Errrrr, hit your head pretty hard, did ya. *confused*

Leo: Me too. *whispering*

Duck Duck: But, what are you doing here? *curious*

the alien then came back, carrying a strange chest.

Turtle alien: He's after me chest. *trying to carry it* That fiendish cyborg and his band of petty cutthroats. But, they will have to try to pry it of ol' Billy Bones cold dead fingers before I........