Chapter 15 - Just leave

Start from the beginning

" Awn sorry pookie." Making us all laugh.

We pulled up to our dorms and Dejah and Levon got out.

" Hey is Taylin home? She hasn't responded to me all day." I asked Armoni. She nodded. I yelled out too Dejah. " Hey I'm going to go check up on Taylin!" She gave me a thumbs up heading inside.

" Okay mate, Home we go!" Armoni tried to talk in a british accent.

" That was horrible" I laughed

" Because you have insulted me, I shall continue to tawlk this way thee entire ride." And that she did.

——

" Hey, are you okay?" I peaked through Taylin's door where she was in her room just scrolling on her phone. I was still a tipsy but when I seen that I kind of felt some kind of way.

" Hey Baby." She smiled and got up to hug me. " Yeah, I'm okay. Why you say that?"

" Well become you haven't responded to me at all today."

" My bad. It must've slipped my mind."

" All day?"

" Yeah it was a lot of work at the office today." Started walking back towards her bed and I followed her.

"What kind of work? What do you do?

"Work for my Dad."

"Does he pay you? like a regular job?"

"No... well yes... wait no-"

"What kind of work does your dad do?"

"Nilajah-"

"Seriously. What is going on!"

" Nilajah."

" And why can't I know about it?" Why are you always disappearing? Are you secretly just cheating on me?"

"NILAJAH!" She yelled scaring me. I was going so fast. I hadn't noticed she got irritated. " Fucking stop with the questions! I already told you I can not Fucking tell you!

" But I want to know. I can't deal with you ghosting me every other day then talking to my like nothing happened."

She was angry at this point. " Then fucking leave Nilajah! Nobody begging yo ass to stay!"

I don't know if it was liquor in me or me starting to cry like a little baby but it was a hard lump in my throat and my stomach felt queasy just from her saying that. 

She sat on her bed palming her forehead. I felt the tears start to fill my eyes and I picked up my mini purse and walked out. I walked all the way downstairs and outside before I realized I don't have my fucking car and it's 1 in the morning.

I pulled out my phone to called Dejah. I refuse to stay somewhere I'm not wanted. She didn't answer. She was wasted right so she's knocked out.

I looked up the price for an uber and called one. It surprisingly got here in like 5 minutes.  As I got in, I saw Taylin running from her apartment to look for me.

On the ride to my Dorms, I got lost in my thoughts.

𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘷𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘦. 𝘋𝘪𝘥 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵?  𝘐𝘧 𝘸𝘦'𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘰𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳, 𝘪 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘐 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱𝘴 𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨. 𝘞𝘩𝘺 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱𝘴 𝘴𝘩𝘶𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘶𝘵. 𝘞𝘩𝘰 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺?

What snapped me out of my thoughts is when I realized we had just went pass my dorms. I quickly wiped my tears.

" Excuse me. I'm sorry but the turn was right there." I told the driver but he didn't respond.

" Hey, You missed the turn." I repeated.

" I know." My heart dropped to my ass.

" What do you mean? My dorm is right there!" I tried to open the door but it was locked.  I pulled the lever on the door to unlock it and tried again but it wouldn't budge. Childlock.

Quickly, I opened my phone to dial 911 but I had no service. I tried to text everyone I knew but none of my messages we're sending. I even tried to get help my texting someone through social media.  I'm so scared right now.

" Don't worry Miss Pierce, you're going to be just fine." I seen him smirking through the rear view mirror and i couldn't help but to cry.

𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘪𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘯 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘸? 𝘈𝘮 𝘐 𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘬𝘪𝘥𝘯𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘥 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘸?

I wiped my face and looked around for anything I could possibly hit him with. Nothing. I only have my phone and wallet and there is nothing in the back seat.

Then I had an crazy idea. I sat my stuff down and waited until we got to a red light. The minute we was about to pull off I jumped up from behind the driver seat and put the driver in a headlock. The car swerved, the guy struggled for a second trying to drive and get me off him. He took his hand started to punch me in the face repeatedly. I struggled to keep my grip. He punched me so hard for the last time and I lost my grip. My vision started to blur and the only thing I remember was everything going black.

——
𝗔/𝗡

𝗧𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁𝘀 ? >>