✾𝑱𝒖𝒏𝒉𝒂𝒐: 𝑱𝒖𝒏'𝒔 𝒃𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒉𝒅𝒂𝒚✾

Normal- Korean
Italic- Chinese
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Whispers could be heard as three pairs of quiet footsteps approach the king size bed. "On the count of three okay?" A light brown mullet supporting male said as the two little kids nodded their heads. "One, two, three." The male counted to three with his fingers and the two little kids started jumping on the bed where a blonde mullet supporting male laid.

"Happy birthday dada!" The two little kids exclaimed as they jumped onto their sleeping dad. "Oh wow, what a wonderful way to wake up." The male said as he sat up and brought his kids into a hug. "Happy birthday Jun." the light brown male smiled as he placed a kiss onto the other's forehead.

"Thank you love." Junhui thanked as he tickled his oldest child. "Guys we gotta go show dada what we made for him. Remember?" Minghao said and gasped escaped from the little kid's mouths. "Right, come on dada!" Their oldest child, Jihua, said as she started to pull Junhui out of bed. Their younger child, Mingjun, helping the best he could.

They made it out the room and down the stairs to where the dinning room was. "Wow, did you make all of this for me?" Junhui asked as he squatted down to his kids level. "Yea! And mommy helped us!" Jihua exclaimed with joy as a smile while Mingjun just squealed with excitement. "Eat dada?" Mingjun asked as he tilted his head in question.

"Yea, go sit down. I have to help mommy down the stairs." Junhui said as he stood up and went over to help Minghao down the stairs. "Are you sure you're supposed to be walking around?" Junhui asked as he helped Minghao down the last step. "I'm fine Jun, I'm just hungry." Minghao stated as he walked over to the table and started serving food to his kids.

✾✾✾

"I'm going to bring it just in case though." Junhui said as he put the baby bag in the car as Minghao rolled his eyes and entered the car. "Your dada is so overprotective." Minghao said as he faced his kids who started to giggle. "You're damn near to popping Ming so of course I'm overprotective." Junhui said as he started the car and drove off.

They made it to the park and Jihua and Mingjun ran straight to the playground as Junhui chased them. Minghao smiled fondly as he watched his husband play with their children. It was a few minutes later and Minghao felt a pain in his lower half.

"Shit..." he cursed as he placed his hand under his baby bump. "Dada, mommy." Mingjun said with worry as he pointed to where Minghao was sitting and holding onto his baby bump. "Crap." Junhui said as he rushed to get his phone out and ran over to Minghao.

"Cheol here, what's up?"

"Minghao's water just broke, can you and Hannie watch Ming and Hua?" Junhui said as he started rubbing circles in Minghao's back. "Yea sure, where are you?" Seungcheol asked as Junhui heard the older getting off the couch. "At the park by the house." Junhui answered as he whispered affirmation to his husband.

"Alright, be there soon." Seungcheol said as Junhui heard keys. "Alright, thanks" Junhui said as he hung up and put his phone away. "Hey, hey. Look at me. You're going to be okay. Let's get you to the car." Junhui said as he carefully helped Minghao slowly get up from the bench.

"What about Jihua and Mingjun?" Minghao asked as he looked around for his other kids. "Seungcheol is on his way." Junhui said as he open the passenger seat's door. "I really hate you for this." Minghao stated asked a let out a painful scream. "I love you too." Junhui said as he placed a kiss onto Minghao's forehead and closed the door.

"Thanks again Cheol. I'll let you know when you can bring them to the hospital." Junhui stated as he gave hugs to his kids. "Can we hurry up before I divorce you Wen Junhui!" Minghao said and Junhui got in the car and started to drive to the hospital.