✩𝑵𝒚𝒖𝒌𝒚𝒖: 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒉𝒆𝒆'𝒔 𝑩𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒉𝒅𝒂𝒚✩

Tuesday, April 26
7:10

On normal days, Changmin wouldn't be the first one up, but since today is a special day to him he's up bright and early. He carefully got out of bed and slipped on his house shoes as he let out a yawn and stretched his limbs. He looked behind him to see his precious purple haired angel sleeping peacefully. With a soft smile he placed a feather kiss to the angel's head and made his way out the room quietly.

Once he was downstairs, he ran straight to the kitchen and started making breakfast for Chanhee. Changmin quickly made pancakes, bacon, hash browns, sausages, and eggs with out burning anything and full with lots of love before setting up a breakfast tray with the food and heading back upstairs, carefully carrying the tray. He lightly kicked the door open to reveal his sleeping beauty awakening.

He made his way over to Chanhee's side of the bed and carefully placed the tray on the bedside table as he sat down on the bed. "Morning flower." Changmin softly greeted as he placed a kiss on the other's head. "Why are you up so early? And what's all of this?" Chanhee questioned as he had one hand still rubbing the sleep out of his eye, the other gesturing to the tray of food, and a cute little yawn escaping his lips. "Breakfast in bed for my angel. And today's a special day." Changmin answered as he set the tray over Chanhee's legs and gave him a playful wink.

"You didn't have to do this Minnie, really. What time did you wake up?" Chanhee asked as he started to eat the breakfast made for him. "Seven ten." Changmin shrugged his shoulders as he brushed some hair out of Chanhee's eyes. "Did you eat? You must still be tired. You should—"

Changmin placed a soft kiss to the other's lips before connecting their foreheads. "Im fine Hee, today is about you and only you." Changmin reminded the other with a firm tone. Chanhee just sighed and looked into the other's eyes, "at least eat." Chanhee said holding a piece of his pancake up to Changmin's lips. Changmin happily ate the food and got up from the bed. "Finish up, we have a full day of fun waiting for us." Changmin declared as he left the room probably to go clean the kitchen.

Chanhee just shook his head and ate his breakfast in happy silence.

↞↠

"You really planned everything." Chanhee said as he looked at their outfits in the full body mirror they had in their bedroom. "You always wanted to match outfits." Changmin said with a shrug as he stuffed his hands in his pockets. "Never thought we'll do it on my birthday." Chanhee remarked as he turned around to face the slightly taller. "It's a perfect day to match." Changmin smiled as he gave Chanhee a kiss who quickly kissed back.

Changmin pulled away and looked at the time on his phone.

Tuesday, April 26
8:00

"Time to go." Changmin said as he took Chanhee's hand and grabbed the car keys as he exited the out house and down to his car. "Where exactly are we going?" Chanhee asked as they got in the car. "Sight seeing." Changmin simply said as he gave Chanhee a wink and drove off. Chanhee hooked up his phone to the aux cord and played some good early morning music to have a good comfortable ride to wherever his boyfriend was taking him.

After a few minutes of sitting in the car, they finally parked at a barn? Chanhee looked over to his boyfriend with a questioning look. "If you question it, you won't have fun." Was all Changmin said before getting out of the car. Chanhee just sighed softly and got out of the vehicle. They walked up to the little store next to it and Changmin held the door open for Chanhee with the words, "birthday boy goes first." To which Chanhee just rolled his eyes at his boyfriend's playfulness.