➳ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒮𝒾𝓍

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Only if you're comfortable with telling me Tay."

"I can tell you the basis,I know you're not going to go and say anything to anyone."

"You never have to worry about that,I'm not really active on social media,and I just want to help."

"I think I need to talk about it,you know with someone who isn't really involved."

"Well thats exactly what I'm here for!"

The blonde relaxed back into the couch,and absentmindedly scratched Meredith behind the ear before carrying on.

"I'm working on a new album and I really want to take my time on it,because I need something fresh and different.

It's coming along,but its very different to Reputation and my team has a few issues with it."

There was no response from the other woman and Taylor took this to mean she was waiting until after she had finished venting to say something.

"Some are telling me that what I'm doing is boring,they tell me that it will never be as good as Rep while others are simply just saying I'm taking to long."

Still silence,so the blonde continued.

"I love what I do,making music is my everything,but the people involved are becoming too much at the moment and I'm starting to feel really overwhelmed and pressured. We can't get through a single meeting without some sort of argument coming up."

"Jesus Taylor...I'm so sorry hun,I had no idea."

"Its okay I guess."

"Oh no,its definitely not okay. You don't deserve that extra stress,especially from people you rely on."

"You understand?"

"Yeah of course,and you have every right to be frustrated and upset. What they are doing is completely uncalled for and like I said,you don't deserve any of it."

"I'm sure it will pass,but as of right now it's making my want to pull my hair out."

"I can only imagine."

A strange sense of relief passed over the blonde and she let out a deep breath,one she hadn't even realised she was holding.

"Feel better?"

"Yeah..."

She chuckled softly.

"I really do,thank you."

"You're welcome."

"Did you manage to help your brother with his girl issues?"

"Huh?"

"You said your brother was having relationship trouble."

"Ohhhhh!"

Taylor heard the younger woman laugh as she realised what the singer was asking.

"Taylor,my brothers gay."

"Oh-"

The older blonde faltered.

"Ohhhhh,so the relationship trouble was with a guy!"

Emma chuckled.

"Sure was. But I managed to help."

"Good! And sorry for assuming."

"No no don't worry,you didn't know any better."

"What you up to now that you're home?"