10

{Hizashi Yamada's POV}

I walking downtown when I heard a little girl scream like she had been lost. I went over there and she was an adorable little girl with blue/white hair, red eyes, and a little horn above her head. Then I saw a guy trying to grab her, and I guess she saw me because she ran right up to me. She looked at me with pleading eyes and it looked like she was pretending she knew me so I played along. I may be a killer but I'm not heartless, plus this girl looked like she could help us, she looked about six but looked she had a tragic backstory just like all of us. "Do you know where Daddy is?" She asked. "No I do not, sorry kid." I responded, "who is your Dad?" I questioned. "Eraser... Eraserhead." She said hesitantly. What? Her dad was Eraserhead?! I felt a little bad but this was perfect! Now I could take her. "Ah yes I do know where your dad is. I was leading her to the base when I was stopped by a teen boy with purple hair. He came running up to Eri and Eri ran up to him. "Oh my god Eri! Where have you been?! Where's dad?! And who's that?!" The boy said. "This guy says he knows where Daddy is and he saved me from mean man!" She said cheerfully. "Then he wouldn't mind if I came long right?" He said glaring up at me. I led them both to the base and told them to wait here while I find him.