Valena smiled at his words. Subconsciously rubbing his chest with her hand. "I had no reason to fear you. Now, instead of fear, there is love and joy."

Radiowave smiled as she leaned in the doorway. This was such a happy moment she didn't really want to ruin it, but at the same time, she really felt like this would help, so she quietly cleared her throat and waited.

Valena jumped as she turned to see Radio looking at her. She shook her head back and forth with a soft smile. "Seems you were right, Radio. Right about us both." She commented, looking at the young con.

"I knew I was." She grinned, "Anyways, I wanted to quickly try something if you two don't mind."

Valena smiled. "Well, I am willing to give whatever it is a shot."

"Ok then," She said, pointing at her, "I'm going to need you to close your eyes and you," She pointed at her dad, "I'm going to need you to put her down and come over here for a few seconds please."

Valena nodded as she looked up at Soundwave. Kissing his chest, surprising him, before she went ahead and closed her eyes as asked.

"No peeking!" Radio said as he put her down and went over to his daughter. Valena heard a bit of shuffling around and the occasional link of metal on metal before Radio said a few quiet things.

The room went silent for a moment before the girl went up to her in her holoform and tapped her shoulder, "You can open them now." She grinned.

Valena smiled before she opened her eyes.

Radio stood in front of her, grinning widely in her usual avatar, but now, she wasn't alone. A husky sat by her side, barking happily as a falcon stood on his head and behind them, stood another human.

He was a tall, thin man with palish skin, wearing a navy suit and purple tie with kind of spiky dark blue hair and eyes which were a bright red, hovering over a small smile that showed on his lips. A second falcon sat on his shoulder as he walked over to her.

Valena smiled as she saw him. So much so that she fumbled while trying to get her feet to work for her. She surprisingly managed about 2 steps before she fell, wrapping her arms tightly around Soundwave. Squeezing tightly as she buried her face into his neck, even going as far as kissing his neck and his cheeks.

He laughed and hugged her back, supporting her so she wouldn't fall again. He kissed her forehead as he was taller than her. "Make room for the child!" Radio yelled before hugging them both happily, the dog and birds flying around in excited circles.

Valena wrapped an arm around Radio as she hugged her while in Soundwave's arms. Her eyes were so filled with joy that there were specks of tears in her eyes. She looked at the dog and the birds before reaching a hand out for one of them to land on her. A very big smile on her face.

"I guess this means we're able to go out and get things to help you live here properly now." Soundwave grinned

Valena smiled. "It also means that I can do this." She reached up and kissed his lips. Going firm, but at the same time as long as he would let her. Her whole entire heart was poured into the single kiss.

Soundwave blinked in surprise for a bit before leaning down and kissing back, holding her close like he would never let go.

She smiled into the kiss as she closed her eyes in bliss. She loved the kiss as she wrapped her arms around his neck. Her heart beating so loudly now that she was certain he could hear it. As she kissed his lips again, firmly. Her want for him in the kiss.

"I'll just... Go get the bridge ready." Radio said, blushing a bit before hurrying out the room

Valena giggled at Radio's innocence before going ahead and kissing her father once again. One of her hands climbing up the back of his head, into his hair. Letting her hand rub through his blue hair.