ZOXAS "Whispers of Betrayal: Unraveling the Detective's Legacy"

Summer is over, vacation is over, and I'm back at my university.

Or sorry I didn't tell you what happened after I met that grandmother ( Amantha ). After I was deeply shocked, I sat with Amantha and she told me everything. I mean everything.

she told me that my mother told me something true, that my father is the leader of the gang, but the most important thing is that my mother lied and did not tell me, which is that the gang that my father used to work for was not any gang, but rather it was fighting gangs, in other words. I know that my father is smart. If he wanted to join someone, he would become like him. In other words, when my father wanted to reduce gangs in the country, he found that the most appropriate solution was to become one of them. He created it, and he actually developed it, and began to join other gangs, and he took a lot of information and useful things that made him able to reduce the number of crimes.
My father was very good, he was able to enter something very dangerous and the danger he did not know, because he became an important leader in the gangs, and he used to follow the person in a very hidden way. What a brilliant and creative person, because my father, so it is not what my mother said to me, as she is with him, calling him a coward, and criminal but there is something you should know, my mom knew about this, as when he started this march, he told her everything, what were the steps, and what he was going to do. He told her the smallest details because he trusted her blindly, and this was his only weakness.

And the reason my mother made the powder to kill my father is because my father was preventing her from trading in illegal injections. she said think twice George before you judge.. and if your wondering how I know all this details is because your father always used to take advices from me and I know all of his secrets. But unfortunatly I couldnt stop your mather, I couldnt help your father. George listen carefully your mom is criminal that should be in the prison, I know you are smart and you will do the right!

And that was the last thing I heard from Amantha before she traveled back to her home in Canada.
I did not tell my mother anything, because I did not know what to believe and what to leave. Should I believe an old woman, should I accuse my mother of a crime, and do I know if my father was good or not? I have many questions that I cannot answer, so I did not judge anything. I can not move forward until I get every small detail!

I didn't tell my mother anything, and the university started, so I went and thoughts filled me. I'm out of my mind, but I see that the only way forward is to concentrate on my lessons, which will help me most in what I need, so I will not neglect my lessons, and I will underline the important things, and remove the silly things, and I will investigate because I am Detective Zoxas! or lets say Im detective George right know, because I do not know If I should trust my father, and I dont know what I feel about him.

I waited for the uni till I finished and I became a true detective and I started my investigations. I started from the main and most important point, where I started searching for a whole year for something that would point me to this gang and how I could reach it or enter its entry. After a year of thinking and planning had passed, I was able and became a member of the Black Secret. Yes, you may not believe it, but this is the truth, this is the way the only one I can to know the truth about my father, I entered the gang! To be honest, I am worried, this is a very difficult experience and also tense. But I always remind myself why I started, so I encourage myself. My father's blood is my life. It will not go in vain. I am sure that my father is not evil. But I always knew that he was good, so I will discover it myself.
What is this destruction and devastation in this annoying gang, how could my father bear it!

A month has passed since I was in the gang, and I did not know very little information, even about my father.

What is this secret? How does this become? And after exactly a month, I discovered something strange. I heard someone talking about the leader, who is my father. And this was the first time they talked about this thing. And he betrayed us, and by the way they talked and spoke, I knew that they had revealed the truth about my father and the things he was doing. I missed doubts that the gang itself was the one who killed my father, but I will not be sure, because they know very well that he was plotting behind them, but after it was too late, he said, how could they reveal his secret? About what he did to them and how he treated them as if they were his loved ones and with their backs invaded them, and I made sure that my father was good and was against this gang, and I knew very well that my father was a good and kind person and his goal was reform and not corruption.

The days were getting longer and longer and I got alot of information about them, and on Friday night in particular, I had a mission to go to a house where there were people who were following the gangs.

My job was to kill them, but ofcourse I wont do anything like this, but I went to that location, I entered the house secretly sweating, and I saw a man sitting on the chair and said in a gruff voice, finally you came. I did not know who he was or even how he noticed me, but when I came closer to him, and my face turned yellow, my legs shook, my eyes opened and they did not close my mouth smiled, but my heart was terrified.

I stopped moving I saw a person who looked very much like my father, I did not know if I was imagining or this is reality, I did not know whether to smile or be afraid. It was the most difficult stage.

My mind stopped thinking and all my thoughts were lost. I was lost in a wide imagination. It was actually him!

He smiled at me, so i made sure of my doubts that he was really sitting in front of me. He called me, ''My son, I miss you already''

Maritta Andos

The Shadows Fade... For Now

  A/N: Thank You for Joining the Detective's Journey

Stay Tuned for More Mysteries in Chapter 2

As the shadows fade and the pages close, I extend my deepest gratitude to each one of you for embarking on this mysterious journey with George and his enigmatic world. Your company has made this tale all the more thrilling, and I hope you enjoyed the twists and turns as much as I enjoyed weaving them. Thank you for being a part of the adventure.