ZOXAS "Secrets Unveiled: The Detective's Dilemma"

Auther : Maritta Andos
Date : June/1/2020
A/N: This story is from my imagination and all rights reserved. So you can not copy or steal this story, or you will be banned

ZOXAS "Secrets Unveiled: The Detective's Dilemma"

''A murder investigation raises more questions than answers''

Hello it's me, yes me George or you can call me Zoxas the detective are you surprised for my intelligence in solving that cases? well I can assure you, you did not see anything yet! Read my story and enter my mystery life

My name is George, but my father named me Zoxas the day before he died. Are you asking yourselves and do not see the answers to what is going on? This is my feeling as well.

Well, I am 20 years old, I needed to be a detective since childhood, when I was 7 years old I loved to ask my father about solving crimes. I watched Conan several times! Now I'm still in the university studying, but I did and worked with other detectives and they all told me that I will be a famous detective like my father Lucas. My father was a detective before he died by (Black Secret) it's a big gang that's spread all over America, that day when my father died I felt like the wind swirled around me and the world went black, it was a miserable day I can't forget it. And for the gang, no detective till now know a little thing about it. I am looking for their leader to continue my father's career. I'm trying to get a thread tip.

My mother prevented me from becoming an investigator, she told me I can be a Dr. like her, and she could help, but she was convinced when she noticed that she could not prevent my dream and my goal. Ofcourse I will not let my father's blood goes wastes.

My mom sent me to a new and better university in California, she wanted me to be proficient in my work. I prepared my bag to went to the new university, and the last sentence I told my mother was, mom, do not worry, my father's blood will not go to waste, and the shock was when I saw my mother with her normal face, no expression on her face, and nothing to describe her condition. Certainly she is still sad, as she is depressed.

My university is so big. I met alot of friends, but I do not like to know many friends and become close to them because I don't trust peaple very much, in addition, I am afraid that someone will betray me, and I also have a goal and I do not want to distract my mind.

Months passed since I was in the univercity, trying to acquire more and more information, and the idea never left my mind. By telling that im chasing this gang I know that im puting myself in a big danger ofcourse I already know that, so Im trying to have a perfect plan to move on it, but it's not easy as you think because I know nothing about them, only that their name is BLACK SECRET. I think that I'll start from the sense that my father was killed in,
ofcourse my father knew a big secret about them so they killed him! So I'll try to move on his steps. The first thing that came to my mind is that I have to search in my father's stuff.. but knowing that he is an investigator, his matter will be difficult, as he'll see unexpected ways to hide his things.

Two years have passed on my presence in the university, that means I have a year left and I finish my studies, the summer has begun. I returned to my home in Brazil Sao Paulo, without thinking about anything I entered the house, put my bag, and headed to my father's room. I started looking here and there, hoping I catch any thread tip. [father, please tell me that you have left any evidence behind] where where, where should I start from! Suddenly, I noticed something in the box of tissues. I saw a tissue that was different from the others, immedtiatly I picked it up and pulled out the tissues to get a white sheet of paper it has a sentence written on it backwards, so I fixed it it and it was saying [fix your name].
I thought alot, I waited for my mother to come, it was 6pm she opened the door surprised by me, I grabbed her bag and immedtiatly I told her the incident I saw she was surprized again. She tried to help me, she told me that my name may be a couple of names added to make ZOXAS. And then, without any reaction, she went to the kitchen to cut the potatoes. She cannot miss my dad, and the day he died.