Part 24: Babydoll 🔞 /Kihyun

Smiling, she sits up, grabs her purse and takes out one of Kyun's contracts. When she turns back to Kihyun he's gone.

Confused, she looks around and finds him sitting at his desk.

"Bring it over!"

Damn. He looks so hot in his chair by the huge desk, being all bossy.

With shaky legs, she walks up to him and puts the papers in front of him.

"You only have to put your name and date of birth here, and sign it on the last page!" 

Kihyun nods and takes the pen. Without a word, he fills in the empty lines at the top of the first page and flips it over.

"Last page too!" she says again, already forgetting if she's said it before or not.

"Yeah, I heard you the first time" He smiles. "But I won't sign what I haven't read..."

What?

Panic spreads in her guts as he leans back and actually begins to read the fine print. None of her victims has ever done this before!

"B-but... Ki, those are five pages of Terms and Conditions!" With all her might she's trying to sound nonchalant. She walks behind him and whispers into his ear, "Do you want me to dry out?" 

He laughs without raising his head. "No. But I'm not an idiot. I just wanna be sure, the way you wanna be sure. Just like you, I can't trust anybody... feel free to start without me..."

"But..." She kisses his neck and nibbles his ear. "I'm so done doing it myself. I wanna feel you!" 

He groans, aroused, and clings to his pen while trying to focus. "The more you distract me, the longer it will take, babydoll. Be a good girl and give me ten minutes..."

If he reads the last part and sees what he's really signing away, she's fucked!

Nervously, she walks around to the front of the desk again. There must be something, anything...

Without giving herself time to reconsider, she falls on her knees and crawls under the table. From down here she can see Ki's leg bouncing. She assumes he hates keeping her waiting as much as she hates waiting, but he has no idea what's at stake.

She crawls closer and when her hands touch his thighs he flinches and gasps before leaning back and looking down at her.

"What are you doing, babydoll?" He chuckles and Anya shrugs innocently.

"I'm starting without you..."

With these words, she seizes his belt and opens it.

"Go ahead," he says casually. "Nothing you do down there will distract me from this..."

Challenge accepted.

With quick movements, she lowers his pants and reveals his boxers. She doesn't have time to lose so she reaches into them and lets his length glide through her fingers.

How is he able to focus while being this hard?

His body tenses underneath her and Anya realizes this right now is just a power game to see who gives up first. And even though she's still so anxious that he might read stuff in the contract he shouldn't read, she's simultaneously turned on by the way he plays this game.

While smirking up to him, she pumps his dick a few times, watches him biting his lip, his eyes still fixed on the papers. Finally, she lowers her head and encloses his hard, pulsating length with her lips.

A deep, passionate groan comes out of Ki and his body tenses harder. With teasing slowness, she wraps her tongue around his dick, her hand helping stimulate him and she sucks him deeper.