Chapter Seventeen

Start from the beginning

I begin to sing "Hotline Bling" from Drake and everyone but Maverick begins laughing. Maverick then lets out a sigh.

"Okay. But this doesn't mean I approve of it alright."

I rush over to Mav and give him a hug.

"Thanks Mav for not being your usual stubborn self." I say snickering.
"Hey don't make me change my mind now lil sis." He says, playfully punching me in the arm.

"You two should go get some rest. In the meantime Kira and I will figure out the plan for tonight."

Khaos had practically signaled that he didn't want them to be in the room anymore. Well at least that's what it seemed like to me. Willow and Maverick had gone out the front door. Since Maverick is in charge of watching her, she's been staying at his place a lot. Even so, she still sleeps here some time.

"You do realize I'm going to need an outfit for tonight right?" I say as we head out of the room.
"Yeah. Which is why you're lucky I have a person who can get you ready in no time." He says opening up the fridge and pouring a glass of orange juice.
"Hey will you get me some too?"

I pull out the chair at the table and take a seat.

"Yeah no problem love."

He handed me the glass he just poured.

"Do you have any cereal?"
"Are you serious right now? Who wouldn't have cereal?"

He opens up the cabinet to reveal all sorts of cereal.

"Which one do you want?"
"Look don't judge me okay. But I would like fruit loops and fruity pebbles."

He looks at me for a moment questioning if he heard what I just said correctly.

"Hey I said don't judge me alright. It's actually really good you have to try it."

Khaos hands me the boxes of cereal, milk, a bowl, and a spoon.

"Serious question Khaos. Are you a milk before cereal or a cereal before milk type of guy?" I say judging his answer hardcore.
"Cereal before milk all the way." He says while grabbing himself a bowl and spoon out of the cabinet.

I let out a sigh of relief.

"Thank goodness. Milk before cereal people are insane."

I begin to pour the right amount of fruit loops then fruity pebbles.

"Hey you're insane...ly pretty." Khaos says passing me his bowl and spoon.
"Ew. Shut up you weirdo."

He Snickers.

"So, fruity pebbles or fruit loops?"
"Make it how you make yours."
"Are you sure?"
"Yes I'm sure. If it's so good then I might as well give it a try."

I pour him the right amount of fruit loops then fruity pebbles. I add milk into mine and then his.

"Do you have strawberry drizzle?"
"You're lucky Willow made me get icecream the other day."

He passed me a huge bottle of strawberry drizzle and I drizzle it on top of the cereal. I then place one spoon in each dish.

"Ta da! The masterpiece is complete."
"Impressive impressive." Khaos says before clapping.
"I stand up and proceed to bow."

I love how goofy we are. Like don't get me wrong I still wanna slit his throat sometimes. But sometimes I just want him to hug the hell out of me and never let go.

We finish up the cereal and I convinced him to let me do the dishes. He was definitely not a happy camper but I threatened to tell his sister we kissed. He'd do just about anything to keep me quiet about what was going on between us. Well whatever that is, I don't even know myself.