After a 15-minute long and torturous drive, both of them finally arrived at the family's mansion.

Phayu stopped his car in front of the main entrance before opening the passenger seat's door. He was welcomed by the prettiest omega, whimpering on his car seat.

Phayu shook out his nasty thoughts and carried Rain once again out of his car. As soon as he lifted Rain, he saw the puddle of slick that was left by the omega in his arms. 'Fuck.'

The alpha immediately entered the mansion with Rain on his arms. Both of them made their way to the omega's room, vision and mind hazy because of their scents.

Phayu gently laid down the omega on his bed and was about to leave when he heard Rain call out his name.

"P'Phayu.. please help me.." The omega sounded like his wet dream coming into life, making Phayu almost didn't want to leave.

"But, baby.. we still can't.. I mean.. we haven't officially be boyfriends yet and.. and.. I don't want to force you just because you're not in your right state of mind now." Phayu softly explained, keeping a safe distance from the omega.

⚠️🔞⚠️
read at your own risk.

Instead of responding, Rain got up on the bed and slowly started stripping each one of his clothes in front of the alpha. He started buttoning down his top, revealing his perky nipples which Phayu would definitely kill for just to keep for himself, down to his black pants, revealing a pink panty inside. This made Phayu unable to look away from the younger. 'Damn, Rain could definitely become a Victoria's Secret model with that body.' Phayu thought to himself, unconsciously licking his lips at the sight in front of him.

Rain stopped in front of Phayu, keeping a small distance between them. "Don't give me that bullshit, P'Phayu. I want you to fuck me. Now."

And that's when Phayu snapped, carrying the omega on his arms, Rain facing him. "Fuck, Rain. You're driving me crazy."

Phayu started kissing Rain passionately as his hands made way to Rain's dripping wet ass. He started massaging the younger's ass cheeks, earning a moan from the other. "H-hng..! P'Phayu.. m-more."

The alpha just smirked at him and teased Rain's asshole more. More slick came out of the omega's ass, turning on Phayu. Once he placed down Rain on his bed, he made sure Rain was watching when he licked off the slick on his fingers, making the omega blush.

"You taste so fucking delicious, baby. I can't get enough of you." Phayu said as he pulled Rain by his legs on the edge of the bed. In front of him was Rain's gaping asshole, begging to be fucked.

The alpha pulled down Rain's panties before holding on to the omega's thighs. Phayu started licking off the omega's asshole, earning a loud moan from the younger. "U-ugh..! P'Phayu.. n-no..! H-hnggg..!"

Phayu ignored his cries and spread Rain's legs even wider. The alpha started eating out the omega's ass as he enjoyed every second of it. Rain helplessly moaning while his asshole ooze out slick ever second.

"Goddamn, baby. I really love how you taste." Phayu licked his lips in satisfaction as he cleaned every bit of Rain's slick on his mouth.

The older looked at the sight in front of him. Rain was spread out on his sheets, moaning endlessly, cock hard and pussy wet.