Of Mirrors, Illusions, And Nightmares

© 2023 by Elucia Yang (@InosentElsie)
4th book from the series
「 UNVEILING PATRIARCHY 」
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Language:
Filipino/English

Tags: Young Adult, Teen Fic, Slice of Life, School,

started: 060923
finished: 000000
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

DISCLAIMER

All rights reserved. No parts of this book may be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, downloaded, decompiled, reverse engineered, or stored in or introduce into any information storage and retrieval system, in any form or by any means, whether electronic or mechanical now known or hereinafter invented, without the express written permission of the author, except where permitted by law.

This book is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

ABOUT THE SERIES
「 UNVEILING PATRIARCHY 」

In a traditional family, one has to have a patriarch. A man that will serve as the foundation, and a man that is a provider. A patriarch that keeps the patriarchy system alive. If so, where do mothers and daughters fall in? At households?
The younger generations will strongly disagree. Because women aren't just bound to bear a child or stay at their homes to wait for the patriarchs. Women cannot live all their lives like that, daughters aren't bound to live like that. They have the right to choose how they will live. They can decide for themselves.

They can escape from that toxic household the patriarchal system did. They can seek for their family back without the other parties of their dads. They can be who they are, they can seek their true identity and embrace it, and accept it within themselves. They can be anyone who can seek acceptance from their family or other people regardless of who they are. They can seek anything. Can decide anything even if some are uncertain of their life decisions. Who knows what a daughter can do? They can actually unveil the patriarchy too.
Unveiling Patriarchy is a series of collaborations darted to the young ones of traditional households. It is a group of stories written to boldly talk about Gender Discrimination, Sexism, and how Patriarchy works in a society. It may have a sprinkle of romance, it is because this is a high school series.

Note: Although this was originally part of a series, each story could be read as standalone.

Note (2): Work in progress. Subject for revisions.

Note (3): This writer is less fluent in the Filipino language. Corrections and constructive criticisms welcome.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

OTHER BOOKS FROM THE SERIES

BOOK 1/6
Swan in the Lake of Dreams
by daybiasca

BOOK 2/6
Into the Abyss of Life
by RainJ01

BOOK 3/6
Third Leaf of Clover
by arannlc

BOOK 4/6
Of Mirrors, Illusions, and Nightmares
by inosentelsie

BOOK 5/6
Lost in the Void
by ladybunnyyyy

BOOK 6/6
Orange Nectar from Heaven
by adthemediator
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

I also lurk here:

Facebook (page) : https://www.facebook.com/Elsieyaaaa

Instagram: elsieyaaaa