Se-on got caught by the security guard with his gangs.

-----

(Sunghoon pov)

Me, Jay, and Jake are working out at my place. We have been doing these for years, so it's our routine.

But where is Heeseung? I know he doesn't like to exercise, but he is always with us at this time and calls Karina Noona.

"Umm..where is Hee? I thought he was here, as he usually would video call Karina noona", I asked, knowing that that is Heeseung's routine every single day.

We have our own special room in my house to hang out, which is in the basement. We always hang out here. Sometimes, we play, study, exercise, or drink.

"Yeah, you are right, Hoon.", Jay is also agreeing with me because that's weird.

Jake, who had just finished his workout, looked at his phone. I looked at him.

"Umm..guys, check out our CCTV", Jake said while looking at the phone.

"What happened to our school...?" Jay looked at Jake's hidden camera in our school.

"It's flooded... and yeah, this is Hee getting chased by random strangers," Jake focused while looking at his phone.

"And..that is Sunoo..your boy..almost got caught by those strangers..but as you can see..he kicked those strangers on their balls..ouch." Jay looked at Jake's phone.

"That's a nice one.", I smiled while looking at it.

"Yah.. I told you before, right? We don't give out the card. We only do that for people who are being voted on by the school. Hoon", Jay looked at me while shaking his head.

"What...? I can do what I want.", I rolled my eyes, but then I remembered that strangers were doing that to my boy. "Oh, you are dead for sure. You also tried to fight with my friend, Heeseung."

"Yah...Jake I want to punish those strangers who fight with Heeseung. Find out more information about them. Tomorrow they are dead." I looked at the CCTV again to look at Sunoo.

You must be questioning me about why I gave a blue card to Sunoo. Actually, I want to talk with him, or maybe I do want to bully him. I want to tease him. Oh, I can't wait to do that to him. I just want to do it for fun. But I forgot how those dumb, rich students would go this far. So, I am not going to be angry at Hee.

But I really want to know why he would help Sunoo. Does he like my boy? Or he just pitied him? I know that Hee would never do that. He would never interfere with our things. Though he is kind of fed up, he never helps the victim.

But I just shrugged it off. He likes Karina.

And that's okay. I am going to punish the person who does sh*t to my boy.

"Guys, it seems like the school gives us a day off because they want to clean up the watery floor in the corridors", Jake said while looking at the school's news.

"Okay guys, then shall we go shopping tomorrow?", Jay raised his eyebrows while looking at us with a smile on his face.

"Yah, we just went shopping for our clothes when we were abroad. You dumbass", I said.

"But that is for the clothes. We should shop for the new shoes." Jay said this while looking at his phone.

Jake nodded, as he also wanted to meet with someone.