Chapter 3. Missing Melons Part 2

(The chapter starts with everyone walking down the street to get to Eggmans)

Axol: (praying) Please let Melony be safe, please?

Hobo 1: If only SMG4 noticed us before then we wouldn't have gone here.

SMG4: Hey! Just so you know, I'm a really busy guy.

Hobo 1: Making what? Mario humping spaghetti?

Tari: (scared) Oh where's Meggy when you need her?

Sonic: Probably at her cash grab spinoff show.

Tari: Huh?

Tails: I just don't get it, what would Eggman want from Melony? He doesn't even know who Melony is.

???: You're right Fox boy.

(The gang look and saw Eggman, Orbot, and Cubot on the grass)

Eggman: Hey.

Sonic: Eggman?

Saiko: Get him!

(Saiko rushes to Eggman)

Eggman: Wait! Here my explanation!

(Axol stops Saiko)

Axol: Hold up, let him speak.

Sonic: Eggman, what's is going on here?

Orbot: The doctor had a failed experiment gone wrong

Eggman: The moment I revive a dead giant chameleon, he betrays me and takes my lab!

Axol: Giant chameleon?

(Axol thinks that he's seen something like that before then realizing who he's talking about)

Axol: Oh no.

Mario: What is it Axol?

(Axol tries to speak but Eggman interrupts)

Eggman: It all stated when Orbot, Cubot, and I were at the beach looking for scrap parts I could use for my inventions until we saw a half-withered, burned, dead body from the ocean.

(Flashbacks to the three at the beach finding it)

Orbot: Wow, look at what we found doctor!

Eggman: We? You mean I!

Orbot: Oh, I'm sorry doctor.

Cubot: Look how big it is! Do you think it's a elephant?

Orbot: Elephants are more bigger than that!

Eggman: It looks like a chameleon. Whatever it is, we better take it back to the lab! Orbot, call Metal Sonic and tell him to get over here!

Orbot: Roger that your highness!

Eggman: After that, we called Metal Sonic to get him and take him the lab, where I put him in a regenerating machine tube.

Sonic: And why do you have that?

Eggman: Because I want to bring back the mammoths Sonic.

(As Eggman says the following words, Mario, Luigi, Tari, Bob, Boopkins, Saiko, and SMG4 start to realise who is Eggman talking about)

Eggman: Anyways, when I regenerated him, he introduced me to him and said his name is Paul. He said to me that he was an artist who draws anime and I was impressed by his skills, so he stayed at my liar where I showed him my many inventions and all was well. Until one fateful night, I was sleeping until I loo heard a noise coming from the lab, I went to the lab thinking it was just another rat until I saw him. Paul changing the system into obeying his orders with a new Face ID and putting my minions against me, even Metal Sonic!

Tails: But how are Orbot and Cubot still in your command?

Eggman: Aside from being completely dumbasses, when creating them I didn't give them the obey treatment that I have to my other bots, I simply just told them that they obey my commands and Paul saw no value in them and I can't disagree. So here we are, sitting on the streets and talking to you guys.

SMG4: (worried) Eggman, did you just realise what you just did?

Eggman: (confused) What, did I just released the apocalypse?

SMG4: Basically yeah, but you just brought back the most sadistic villain in the shows history!

Eggman: Who?

SMG4: Did know tell you about the Anime Arc.

Eggman: No I was napping.

SMG4: Well to explain shortly-

Axol: No time! Melony is in danger!

(Axol begisn to run away very fast)

SMG4: Axol wait up!

(Everyone begins to follow Axol until Sonic runs back)

Sonic: You're coming with us to make up for it!

Eggman: As if.

Sonic: Saiko!

(Saiko gets out her hammer)

Eggman: (horrified) Okay, okay I will.

(Meanwhile in a gateway car, the Rats are driving)

Giant Rat: Okay, so what's our plan?

Rat #1: So our plan is that we sneak into the evil liar through the vents find the mad doctor, kill him and save the women.

Rat #2: How exactly is that gonna work?

Rat #1: You just gotta see!

(A crash is heard)

Giant Rat: I think I ran over that guy.

To be continued.