Chapter-7

Sid finds her sitting near the swimming pool which is behind the mansion. (A/n-: guy's go and see in 1st chapter of superstar's secret love, "Families" in which I had shown Sid's house.) He goes towards her and sees her dupatta getting wet, he sits beside her taking out her dupatta. Avu looks at him and snatches her dupatta from his hold and looks otherside angrily with grumpy pout making him chuckle. He moves closer to her and puts his arm around her shoulder which Avu jerks badly and shifts away from him. Sid shakes his head and again moves towards her at which Avu glares him sharply and shifts away from him again, he tries to talk with her but she wasn't listening. Avu gets up to go from there while Sid was now getting frustrated by her this behaviour so he pulls her towards him holding her wrist making her fall on him. They both were looking into eachother's eye's, avu's anger on him was now long lost. She was just lost in him while he in her. There was just an inch gap between them when sm1 comes there.

Sm1-: Sid... The person says while Sid's holds loosen on her and they both turns towards the person and gets up while Avu on seeing the person closes her eyes in annoyance which was noticed by other two.

Sid-: kya hua vihaan..??

Vihaan-: nothing... Just everyone is calling both of you... We'll leave in an hour... He says while Sid nod's and left from there while vihaan was leaving when Avu stops him.

Avu-: What's your problem...?? You're doing all this intentionally na...??

Vihaan-: What are you saying avi...?? I'm not getting it... He asks her while frowning.

Avu-: don't act so innocent... I'm seeing how always you interrupt us, our moment when we're alone and close to eachother... You're always trying to show Sid that no one knows me better than you and he's not much close to me as you were... I had seen hurt in his eyes when everytime you tell something about me which no one knows... You're just taking advantage of everything whatever I had told you in past when we're in relationship... I'm noticing whenever he try to do something for me you interfere in between showing that no one knows me better than you and no one knows my likes and dislikes more than you... She says angrily making vihaan angry too.

Vihaan-: avi... I know I had done mistakes in past but that doesn't mean you'll judge me wrongly like this... He's my bestfriend and he was in my life before you came in my life, his happiness matters more than yours to me than why the hell I'll try to do something to show him low or to hurt him...?? He says while moving towards her who was standing at the edge of swimming pool.

Avu-: because now also you love me and you want me back... I know you very well vihaan and it was yours word only that "you'll never let me go and if ever I go from your life you'll bring me back in your life whether with my consent or forcefully you just want me anyhow" it's yours word only, you just want me to fulfill your desires... She spits out angrily while it was clear that vihaan was hurt by her words. He holds her both arms angrily pulling her closer to him.

Vihaan-: you think so low of me..?? He asks her in angry voice while his breath was fanning over Avu's face. She turns her face angrily looking otherside while his hold tightens making her wince in pain. Answer me...

Avu-: leave me... You're hurting me vihaan... She says in pain while struggling to come out from his hold.

Vihaan-: you're also hurting me by your words... Yeah I agree I love you and I can never forget you or marry anyone else or love anyone else but I'll never come in between your happiness or my bestfriend's happiness... And I had never thought about you like this or tried to snatch you from Sid, yeah I feel jealous seeing both of you close but I always control myself so that I don't spoil things between all of us... I can't hurt Sid's feelings or make him heartbroken because of you or me... He says while Avu rolls her eyes trying to come out from his hard grip when he holds her more tightly making her wince in pain and tears started to flow from her eyes. You don't believe me na so listen why I cares for Sid this much not only because he's my bestfriend but has done so much for me, my family and our business... when we were seperated I was fully broken, I wasn't able to focus on anything and after the engagement broke, that slut's (to whom vihaan was engaged) father destroyed our company by putting false allegations on our company of doing illegal business, our company got sealed and fall in debt, dad got heart attack because of this... I wasn't able to think or understand what I can do that time Sid has helped me to remove all the fake allegations from my company and he had paid all the debts which had reached till crores and freed our company in 1 month from all the loans and debts... Now tell when that person has done so much for me and my company then how can I do something wrong with him... If I will try to pay the money back also na than I'll not be able to as it's not a small amount... And now if I had to choose between my love and friendship na so I'll choose my bestfriend who trust me rather than you who's accusing me of coming between both of you... He spats angrily and leaves her with jerk who was was looking down with guilt in her eyes for blaming him unnecessary and to take out all the anger upon him.