chapter-4(award ceremony)

After few days, it was the award ceremony which was held in a large hall. Many big celebrities with their families, medias, directors nd producers were present. Media was busy in capturing the pictures nd taking short interviews. The whole place was decorated while music was playing in background.

In sometime Nigam's arrive nd the light of camera went on our superstar The Siddharth Nigam who was looking very handsome nd dashing, girls were drooling over him.. In no time media attacks him with questions nd he gives them a small smile nd gives some answers to media's questions nd goes inside.

Rii-: bhaii.. it feels so amazing na..??

Sid-: hmm..

Rii-: bhaii atleast ek baar mobile se nazre hata ke girls ko ek small smile toh de do.. he looks at him. saari ladkiyo ki nazre aap hi pe hai..

Sid-: tu de de meri taraf se smile.. he says again moving his attention back to mobile.

Rii-: mujhe koi problem nhi hai par anu ko pta chala na toh mera murder karke mujhe Indian Ocean mein fek degi.. Sid laughs.

Sid-: toh tu kaam hi kyu aise karta hai.. he says putting his mobile in his pocket.

Rii-: mein kuch nhi karta uski aadat hai.. Sid shakes his head in disbelief nd riyaz goes to his family while Sid goes to the director of his new film.

After sometime Nandra's also arrive, Sd and Ad were busy in their buisness talks while Sm and Am were busy in their talks while Aliya, Reem, vaishu and Avu in their fun talks meanwhile Anu was taking Rii's class who was standing with Jai and Abhishek.

Anu-: tum mera call kyu nhi utha rhe the..?? Tumhari itni himmat kaise hui..??

Rii-: woh mein bhaii ke saath tha yrr...

Anu-: ohh achha..

Jai-: haha anu ko lga you're ignoring her...

Anu-: bhaiyya..

Jai-: sorry.. waise Sid kaha hai..??

Rii-: bhaii is busy with his heroine..

Abhi-: what..??

Reem-: what do you mean Riyaz..?? She says joining them with Aliya, Vaishu and Avu. (Jiyu was with dadiji at home).

Rii-: aree I mean with his co-actress.. waha dekho.. he says pointing towards Sid who was standing with his co-star answering the questions of media.

Anu-: woh puri cast ke saath hai.. dikh nhi rha tumhe..??

Rii-: haa but thik hai na, maine thori kuch galat bola..

Reem-: pr why he is standing this much close with his co-actress yrr..?? She says seeing him standing close to his co-actress with his arm around her waist.

Vaishu-: media ko kuch pose chahiye honge.. it's normal, tum log bakwas mat karo nd Sid ko glt way mein mat lo.. she says pointing towards Avu who was looking at him lost in some thoughts.

Jai-: kya hua muskan..?? He says shaking her.

Avu-: na.. nothing.. she smiles at them nd they starts talking when Anu pulls her aside.