Ch. 13 first encounter after a decade

Wei Ying was alone in the mountains of gusu. He wanted to take a stroll around the calmness of the famous Cloud recesses of Gusu. Along with 3 golden butterflies behind him. 1 butterfly landed on his finger. "Hello there.. It's quite lonely isn't it?" Wei Ying asked the butterflies. To his disappointment, it didn't reply back. Of course, butterflies don't really talk..

He sat down near a waterfall, crossing his legs and leaned to a rock. A fluffy white ear caught his eye. It was a bunny. It hopped towards him and laid on his lap. "Hello there, are you alone?" The bunny looked at him then looked at the bush, wei ying followed the rabbit's gaze and saw a black bunny. It also hopped towards him. "Is this your lover?" The white bunny could only twitch its nose as if it's answering him. "Lan Zhan would've loved you all" gesturing to the golden butterflies and the 2 bunnies on his lap.

The black rabbit nibbled on his robes and fell out of a red bracelet. It was his uncle's gift on his 3rd birthday before the.. incident. The bracelet was from Mu Qing and Feng xin. The bracelet could be turned into a sword or a bow. The reason he doesn't wear it is because the bracelet recognizes him as its owner. And the bracelet was made by his uncle's own spiritual energy in which- if he wears it, he'll get spotted by his uncles. He just keeps it in his robes.

"I can barely remember their faces. Baba and A-die's faces.."

Wei ying thinks back to all night hunt's and abuse that made Wei Ying hit his head and lost some of his memories.

He then saw the little bunny had a scratch and was bleeding. "Oh no, you're hurt little one" he looked around to see if anyone was there, thank the heavens there aren't. He put his left hand on the scratch and showed his fingers pointing up. As he began to focus transferring his power, gold with hints of white began to circle his fingers and voilá, the scratch is gone.

"I'll take you with me"

Not knowing, there was an owl above him witnessing what happened. It flew back to its kingdom and landed on its owner.

"Hmmm???"

"He needs to see this." Arriving at an extravagant bedroom, he saw a man wearing white with his back turned to him. "Any news?" He went into the room and closed the door. "My owl saw a kid helping an animal.. Similar to what you do when healing yourself but instead of black, it was gold."

The man nodded "hmm.. I need more information about this kid." "Yes, sir."

-

Nhs: Wei Xiong!! There you are

Wei Ying looked to the side and saw his friend- Nie Huaisang.

Wy: Nie Xiong, what's wrong??

Nie huaisang sat beside him while Wei ying was oddly calm. "I'm just bored, Jiang Xiong is busy with his punishment for shouting hahaha!!" Wei Ying laughed with his friend as his golden butterfly began to wobble around and break free from his hair. This left Nie Huaisang to wonder and ask. "Wei Xiong, you're hiding something from us, aren't you?"
Wei Ying looked at him but he wasn't surprised. "You're very smart, Nie-xiong." He smiled. "Of course, But Wei Xiong, why are you hiding it?"

Wei Ying looked to the sky "It's to protect me and everyone." Nie Huaisang followed by looking at the sky "hm, I understand. I support your decision, besides- you were the first one to ever accept me for who I am.. most of the disciples only wanted to get close to me for being sect leader's brother.." Wei Ying hugged the boy "It's alright Nie-xiong, I'm here"

"You're too kind for the world Wei-xiong"

"Why do you tease on lan-er-gongzi tho?"

Wei Ying smiled at the question "He blushes when I tease him. It makes me think of my Dad when I used to tease him with my mom(baba) all the time."