Chapter 23: What the f!!

Start from the beginning

"I'll do my best Mom....and...Dad" I replied and drank my juice.

"Excuse me" I said and leave. I rushed throigh my room and it was 8:24pm.

"Should i go or not?!" I mumured and i called Edward again.

"Hey..Your at the party, eh?" I said.

"Yes..Im here! Come!" Edward shouted as he speak.

"Who's in there?" I asked.

"W-wait i cant hear you!!" Edward shouted and the music goes lower and lower

"What were you saying again?" He asked

"Who's in there?"I asked and giggled.

"Oohhh..There's so many, Thomas and others are here also. Come it so freaking fun!" He shouted like a 6 year old boy.

"Ok..I'll try." I replied and turned off.

I go out of my room to check if my parents are still there but no one is down there. So, i changed my suit to Cookies and cream color jeans, white tank top, black leather jacket and converse.

I fetch my keys and wallet ad slowly opened the door. Once i got out o drived quickly.

I followed the navigator where it goes and i got there around 9:14pm. Wjen i get inside wild, loud music welcome me.

"Hey!Good you came!"Edward said and handed me a glass full of beer.

"Have you beem drinking?" I shouted.

"Yes!"He replied and laughed.

"Come!"He said and lead me to a big round table.

"Ohh!!Anika's on the house!" Matt shouted and let me sat own on the chair.

"What am i gonna do?" I asked to Matt.

"You'll just have to drink!" He shouted and sat beside me.

"What!No, i cant!" I shouted.

"Come on..Just 5 glass!"He replied and i giggled.

"Ok!"I replied.

"Okay!!Anika is joining. So the rules are NEVER STOP DRINKING!!" The guy said.

"Ready, Set...Go!"He shouted and handed us our beers.

I drank 3 full glasses of beers and i guess i cant make it. I surrendered myself by tapping the last glass i drank.

"Anika retreated!!"The guy said and Matt laughed.

As i stood up everything felt moving.

-Hell!!Im freaking drunk, right now.

I quickly search for the comfort room. Once i saw it, i locked the door and vomit, long and hard.

"I'll never be drunk again" I said as i look at myself on the mirror. I wet my face with water. So, i'll be back at myself.

When i got out i saw a door and i was curious what was it. So, i opened it and i saw a naked girl on top of THOMAS!!!

"What are you doing?!"I shouted and the girl got down and brought her clothes and run.

Thomas was all naked....And i slap his face.

"Oww!" He shouted and opened his eyes.

"A-anika?" He asked.

"What were you doing!? I can't believe it Thomas!" I shouted and walk out.

I grab my keys and drive to the bar. When i get inside i ordered a margarita. So, i'll be hell drunk.