Jimin- Thx that helps

Jungkook- When you get there I'll be waiting in the front

Jimin- Thx! I'm sure I can't miss your face

Jungkook- Plus I'm tall and told I looked like a bunny so you can't miss me

Jimin- You do look like a bunny

Jungkook- 😤

Jimin- It's a good thing bunnies are cute

Jungkook- 😌

Jimin smiled looking down at his phone. He was getting his things so he could leave. "Who got you smiling?" Jimin co-worker teased. "Jungkook actually" All his friends turned around looking at him. "What? You guys told me to get on a dating app." Jimin shrugged before taking a cookie from the tray.

"I gotta go. I'm meeting Jungkook be" Jimin waved goodbye leaving them all in shock. Jimin made his way to his car becoming nervous. After a few moments Jimin arrived.

Jimin- I'm here

Jungkook- I see you hurry!

Jimin- Excited to see me?

Jungkook- Yesss. Your so handsome in your picture I can't wait to see you.

Jimin- Coming! You better be there I'm so nervous

Jungkook- You'll be fine

Jimin entered immediately recognizing Jungkook. He ran over to him as soon as he spotted Jungkook. "Wow I was right, you are beautiful" Jimin blushed at Jungkook praises. Jimin couldn't help but smile thinking about how handsome Jungkook was and how deep his voice was.

"Are you sure you're comfortable with watching me do this?" Jimin thought it was an weird request to ask him to be there. "Yea, I'm fine" Jungkook smiled. "Kookie!! Jimin?!" Jimin turned his head rather quickly. "Kim Taehyung, you work here?" Jimin didn't expect to see Taehyung here.

Taehyung was his childhood friend but they lost contact. "Yea I do, with Jungkook actually" Taehyung let a uninvited shade of pink color his face. "I'm still here" Jungkook coughed breaking the silence. "Hey, future babydaddy" Taehyung went over to Jungkook giving him a peck on the lips. That left Jimin rather confused. "Well babes since you know Jimin already let's do this." Jungkook sat up grabbing Jimin hand guiding him where he was supposed to go.

"Jungkook?" Jimin called his name as they walked. "Wassup" Jungkook replied. "If your dating Taehyung, why are you on a dating app?" Jungkook laughed at him. "Everyone leaves me because of this. Me and Taehyung are poly and we were kind of looking for a third person. We aren't in a relationship yet but we know about our feelings." It was Jimin's turn to laugh at him. "It just so happen I'm poly too. I'm not going anywhere, you lucked out" Jimin looked over to Jungkook with a wide smile.

As soon as Jimin entered everyone rushed to him. "Calm down they're just pampering you." Jungkook advised. "So our other person cancelled" The assistant ran in to tell the photographer. "We can fill in" Jungkook and Taehyung said. They knew from the start that Jimin was special. Even if he didn't remember Jungkook. "Ok, wardrobe in the back" Jimin followed Jungkook and Taehyung to where they were supposed to go.