Weiss: Involved? I believe it's the source. Anything can happen now.

The giant rock starts moving headed across the badlands of Kalos. The scene switches to Anistar City, where Gym Leader Olympia and her two Meowstic are looking at the Sundial, a huge ornate crystal that just started glowing red and radiating intense heat.

Olympia: The Sundial is starting to tremble.

Back in Lumiose City (Y/n), Ash and Alain reach Clemont, Blake and Yang's position in the gym.

Ash: Clemont?!

When they see Clemont on his knees crying, they see Clembot's severely damaged body, (Y/n) looks at Blake, and she only shakes her head in response.

Ash: *saddened* What happened, Clemont?

Blake walks next to (Y/n) and he puts his arm around her shoulder as the boys approach.

Clemont: Clembot did it all.

Ash: Can Clembot be fixed.

Clemont: I'll try my best. I haven't been of much use so far....

Yang: Kid...

Suddenly, (Y/n)'s phone starts beeping, he pulls it out and puts it on speaker.

(Y/n): Ruby? What's up?

Ruby: *over phone* (Y/n)! Emergency!

Weiss: *over phone* The giant rock we found at Lysandre Labs absorbed Chespie. Chespie appeared to be enveloped by the same kind of energy Team Flare was using.

Alain: *shocked* Absorbed Chespie?!

Yang: How?!

Weiss: *over phone* The Giant Rock's on the move somewhere. I'm not sure where. I'm sending you our coordinates.

(Y/n): Okay, we'll find transport and make our way to you.

Sycamore: *over phone* Get here fast and bring Blaziken Mask!

(Y/n): Right. *hangs up* Sorry to cut this short, but can you still go on?

Clemont: *rises to his feet* I'm all right. The battle isn't over just yet.

Yang: That's what I like to hear, Clemont!

(Y/n): Come on, we still have to find Bonnie and Blaziken Mask. Double time it!

The group searches and eventually finds Blaziken Mask, Bonnie and both Squishy and Squishy 2. They then meet Malva at her news helicopter and start flying towards Weiss' cell signal. Weiss had called back so they could exhange information.

Weiss: Okay everyone, here's what we've been able to piece together so far. When we scanned the Giant Rock earlier, we discovered it's a giant mass of energy. A mass of energy that strongly resembles Zygarde's. Furthermore, we've picked up Chespie's vital signs from within the core. When I accessed Chespie's records, it appears that an accident caused Chespie to absorb some of Zygarde's energy. Meaning that the rock absorbed Chespie to obtain said energy. But now, the Giant Rock is in search of it's next energy source. According to Professor Sycamore, it's next target is in Anistar City.

(Y/n): Of course, it must be going after the Sundial.

Blake: The Sundial?

(Y/n): It's a giant crystal the size of a building, that landed here in Kalos thousands of years ago, the best scientists in the world have been trying to figure out it's secrets.

Sycamore: From what I've been able to learn, the energy still contained inside the Sundial is the very same energy that Poke'mon emit when they're experiencing Mega Evolution.