12 | ❝Matching❞ - Byungchan

╔══════════════════╗
CHOI BYUNGCHAN
✎ xii. matching
╚══════════════════╝

"Byungchan, how does this one look compared to the last one?" You stepped up to your best friend who was looking at some sweaters

"Byungchan, how does this one look compared to the last one?" You stepped up to your best friend who was looking at some sweaters. He turned around, eyeing you carefully up and down with a furrowed brow. You were wearing a blue and white sweater vest this time, both of you deciding that the pink one from before was too bright.

"Pretty~" He said with a smile, giving you a thumbs up before going back to look at the rack. Your breath was caught up in your throat and your cheeks felt hot all of a sudden. You stepped back into the changing room quickly, fanning your face and hoping Byungchan didn't notice.

You had done so well keeping your feelings for him a secret, but it was a hard task to continue doing when he threw out comments like that as if it was nothing.

After a few minutes of collecting yourself and making sure you didn't have a bright red face you opened the door to the changing room. Byungchan was right outside, a smile on his face and his eyes staring right at you. So much for not having a red face.

"Hi." You said nervously, looking anywhere but Byungchan's face.

"The blue one is definitely the right choice. It brings out your eyes, plus it matches mine- look." He suddenly side-hugged you, holding up his sleeve of the sweater he had picked out. It was almost the exact same blue as yours. "Let's go pay." He said happily, walking you to the cashier and telling her that you two would wear these out.

"Your girlfriend looks pretty in that top." The cashier complimented with a smile, leaving you with wide eyes looking back at Byungchan with panic.

Instead of telling her that you two weren't dating, Byungchan just nodded in agreement, "She's stunning, right?"

The cashier smiled, agreeing to Byungchan's statement eagerly, "You two have got to be the best-looking couple I've seen. Treat her well!" She told Byungchan, and he assured her that he would, looking back at you with a look that you couldn't mistake even if you tried. He liked you.