5 | ❝Giggles❞ - Subin

╔══════════════════╗
JUNG SUBIN
✎ v. giggles
╚══════════════════╝

You heard your doorbell ring from the depths of sleep at 5 am and you groaned wondering who in the world could be stopping at your house this time in the morning

You heard your doorbell ring from the depths of sleep at 5 am and you groaned wondering who in the world could be stopping at your house this time in the morning. You thought that whoever it was would just leave, but the doorbell rang again a minute later, leaving you no choice but to get up.

Your hair was a mess, but you didn't really care. You threw on a hoodie that was hung on a chair, yawning as you stumbled down the stairs and to the door.

"Whatever you're selling, I ain't buying-" You murmured, unlocking the door and opening it. You heard a giggle from the other side which made you open your eyes a bit wider. "Subin? What are you doing here? Why didn't you call- geez, I'm a mess right now."

"Shut up and hug me." He pouted, lifting his arms up for you to hug him.

You smiled, "Come inside first, at least." You opened the door a little wider, letting him step inside and take off his shoes before tackling you in a hug.

"Why are you even here? I thought I wouldn't see you until later." You asked, face pressed against his chest as he hugged you tightly.

"Just missed you... and I couldn't sleep." He whispered, slowly walking to the couch with you still in his arms (which was very difficult and caused some giggling between you two).

He crashed onto the couch with you landing underneath him, and him hovering just above you. His arms were outstretched to either side of you to support his body weight. You giggled again and Subin just looked down at your cute sleepy face and messy hair with pure love in his eyes.

It was then that he noticed what you were wearing and blushed slightly. "You stole my hoodie." He mumbled— voice sounding just as sleepy as yours.

You looked down and saw that it was his black hoodie that you adorned, "It's mine now." You said, ruffling his hair with a small smile. You absolutely adored him. "Plus it smells like you."

"Is that part of the appeal?" He asked, tilting his head to the side.

"Oh, definitely." You said it as if it was obvious (which it was to you and less so to Subin).

He hummed, lifting one of his hands from the couch and pushing back some of your hair that had gotten in your face, "You look so kissable right now." He admitted, his heart racing at just the sight of you.

"Kiss me, then." You said bluntly, almost as if you were daring him to do it and he wouldn't go through with it. But he would. And he did— leaning down and letting his soft lips meet yours.

You were giggling by the time he pulled apart, and your laugh was so contagious to him that he started laughing too.

"Why are you laughing?" He asked.

"I don't know, I just love you." You said truthfully, "I was missing you like crazy as well, and you chose to come at freaking 5 am... but it's okay, even if you woke me up from my sleep, cause now you're here and I can kiss you all I want." You smiled.

He laughed at your response, kissing you once more, before you both decided that you should really get some sleep in a better place than tumbled on top of each other on the couch. So you made your way to bed together.