The room was silent. I watched as chaos finally finished his cigar and put it out in the ashtray. Well cheers to this conversation going well.

"Not your fault." Khaos says without even taking a glance at me.
"I understand it's a difficult subject but neither of us are going to get anywhere if we keep acting like this. If you don't want to talk about it fine but don't push me away."

Khaos said nothing and I knew there was only one way to get a word out of him. I don't really care about the information but I want him to feel comfortable enough to confide in me. He's too stubborn to figure that out himself. If we're going to work together he has to trust me.

I glance around his room looking for something but I have no luck. I have one idea but if this doesn't work I dont know what will. At this point it all comes down to Khaos.

"Hey Khaos."
"What?"
"Do you have any more cigars?"
"Yea why?"
"Can I have one."
"No."

Really. After everything and he's going to tell me no to a fucking cigar? I know he has to have more in his nightstand.

"Why?"
"Because I said so Kira."

It's a fucking cigar. He can gladly get more. You know what, I'll get it myself.

"Fine." I say glaring at him.

I begin to climb over him in order to get inside of his nightstand.

"Kira what the fuck are you doing?" He says grabbing ahold of me.
"Getting a cigar since you wouldn't get one for me. What else does it look like I'm doing dumbass?"

I climb over him more to get closer to the nightstand.

"The hell you are." Khaos says trying to pull me away.
"Khaos just let me have one." I say fighting against him.
"No. Get off of me."
"No."
"Kira."
"Khaos." I say mocking him..

At this point I'm literally saddling him. We wouldn't even be in this situation if he would've just given me a damn cigar.

"Kira get off of me right now."
"No. Just give me a damn cigar."

I need the cigar for my plan to work. Think Kira think. Oh my gosh Kira you're a genius. I'm currently doing a victory dance in my head. I go to reach for the cigar and Khaos pulls me back.

"Kira stop moving god damnit."
"Just give me the damn cigar."
"No."

I go to reach for the cigar and I begin to lose my balance a bit. I'm certain I'm going to flip over and that's when I hear Khaos moan.

"Kira stop fucking moving." He says grabbing my waist.
"I just want a cigar."
"I don't care what you want. Stop moving."
"Or what?" I say testing him as I move to reach for the cigar again.

Khaos whimpers this time as he pushes my hips down into his lap.

"Kira for gods sake stop. Do you have any idea of what you're doing to me?"

Oh shit. Okay there goes the victory dance fading into the distance. I clearly did not think well enough.

"No? What are you talking about Khaos?"

Let's be honest, I clearly know what he's talking about. I can feel it at this moment how would I not know.

"Kira stop playing dumb. I know you can feel it against you. Hell I can feel it against you. So stop moving I'll get you the damn cigar."

I'm a flustered mess. I don't even know what to say. What can you say?

Khaos reaches over to the nightstand to grab the cigar with one hand on my waist. One he gets the cigar placed into my mouth he reaches for the lighter. Khaos then lights the cigar and places the lighter back on the table.