Chapter - 18

"Lorenzo

"Lorenzo."
She says her voice filled with apprehension.

Yes sweetheart
I reply as my hand caresses her cheek. I  move back the stray hair from her cheek and tucks them behind her ear.

All of a sudden,I am tackled into a hug as kuhu tightly wraps her arms around me and buries her face into my chest. I am astonished at her actions but a weird feeling engulfs my heart. I have never felt this good. My heart feels warm like it's brimming with a type of joy I never experienced before.

She mumbles something against my chest. Due to her being drunk her words are turning gibberish.

I wind my arms around her and rest my chin on top of her head basking myself in her.

She lifts her heads up and looks at me. There is a frown on her face which confuses me. I thought she was happy.

"What happened sweetheart?"
I ask her

"You left me."
She slurs her tone having a tinge of anger.

"I am sorry darling. I never intended to do that but the situation was such I had to leave."
I explain to her knowing damn well she is too drnuk to process it but the guilt of leaving her stranded for a week had me so desperate that I want her to know at this very moment that I will not leave her and will neither let her go.

"But I am angry."
She says and retracts her hands back.

"What can I do for you to accept my apology?"
I ask her genuinely.

"First you have to dance with me."
She says and grabs my hand as if waiting for the right opportunity to put forth thus demand.

She sways lightly along the music which is no longer rock or hip hop but a gentle love song playing.

I grab her by her waist and pull her closer. I settle her hands in between mine and tell her

"Your wish is my command sweetheart."

We both sway lightly to the rhythm of the music, her lost in the song and me lost in her.

................

"Ugh my feet are killing me."
Kuhu whines sitting besides me in the backseat of my car.

After dancing for an hour she decided that she was tired and we should head back. As she said her bed is calling her.

So right now we both are on our way back to my mansion that I own here.

"Let me press them for you."
I bend lightly and grab both her feet. I put them in my lap.

I take off her heels and keep them down and start lightly massaging her feet.

A moan of satisfaction leaves her mouth as she tips her head back against the window.

That voice went straight to my dick.

I don't know what is it about her that the most mundane actions turn so sensual.