Chapter - 4

"I don't care who started it but you people should have been fucking careful knowing that the mafia ball is being held at our place and all the repercussions will come on us not them

"I don't care who started it but you people should have been fucking careful knowing that the mafia ball is being held at our place and all the repercussions will come on us not them."
I yell at angelo making him bow his head in shame knowing what they all have done can cause immense trouble.

Teste di merda (shit heads)

Every 2 years a mafia ball is held in which all the mafia which are there have to attend. It's basically to improve our relationship and strengthen our ties by getting a chance to form new geopolitical alliancs. It's not usual for mafias to meet unless the situation is very hostile the only time we do meet is on this 4 days event, it's a short event because nobody wants to be at a place where the other mafia holds leverage over you. Basically noone trusts noone but it is still held as 10 years ago a joint mission was launched by CIA and EU intelligence agencies aganist us. It was a fail but caused severe damage to the men working for us and led to loss of huge sum of money.

So this yearly ball is nothing but just a show of power to let them know if they can come together so can we and when we will come together they will not like the consequences.

I have been trying to get into asia for so long to break the monopoly of russians in that region and finally we are established in the south China sea but Indian ocean is still there which holds huge advantage cause it is situated at a region which makes a vital trading hub connecting middle east to southeast and east Asia as well as to Europe and the American continents to the region. I want to get control of it as it is very critical in terms of military and strategic engagement.

"Angelo you know this gives chance to Xavier to raise a voice against us and limit my presence in Indian ocean which I don't want to loose at all right now. He has really strong grip over that region already being the russian mafia, he have established strong relationship with southeast Asian countries."

"I know capo ( boss ) but his men were the one to instigate our men and when they started fight we have to fight back."

"non mi interessa cosa hanno fatto i suoi uomini."
( I dont care about what his men did )

"You know how much rules I have to follow and make sure not to break them because I am the host this year." I yell at him

"I know capo and I am sorry this won't happen again."

"It better not as you know how much scrutiny is there on the yearly ball hoisting mafia and if anything goes wrong our position will weaken."

"Yes capo it's my responsibility now to keep a watch on our men."

I sigh also understanding their point of attacking Xavier's men when instigated but a lot is on stake right now.