"You are a true gentleman."she say and he smile.

"Anything for my wife."with that said he left the bedroom.

Even though some of the things he's doing are literally an act sometimes we get caught up and things we fake suddenly became part of us unknowingly so it goes to Malik,
The things he's doing to make falak comfortable, the affection he's faking unknowingly to him they are becoming a part of him somehow he find himself comfortable doing whatever he's doing to falak but he'd convince himself all these end in 4weeks time, other days he find it odd, some days tired and some days happy, he's learn a lot more about falak, he's getting to know some things he found fascinating about her, like she love to cuddle to sleep, she love attention and certainly love to be taken care of in general falak like to be treated as a baby which he doesn't mind if she was his dream girl they'd make a perfect couple. Falak love colors she adore nature and love sweet drinks.

"Are you okay?"Malik ask as they walk out of the QAIA, it's a very sunny day and by now he know just how much falak hate the sun, she'd cringe her eyes like a blind cattle.

The 5hours flight wasn't so good even though he booked the business class for them so falak could be comfortable but she was restless regardless, she just kept clinging to him and by the time they reach there destination the only place falak hasn't successfully sat on his body was his face.

"My stomach still ache."she grumble and malik path her head gently.

"Once we are home you will rest, I borough your medication for you."he say as they walk to the familiar white SUV.

"ahila sayidi(welcome sir)."the chauffer greet as he collect the suitcase from malik.

"hal waliday fi almanzil(Are my parents at home)."Malik ask the driver as he open the door for Falak.

"dhahabuu liruyat 'abi zawjatak(They went to see your wife dad)."the driver reply as malik close the door.

"hal ma zal fi almustashfaa(is he still at the hospital )."malik ask and the driver nod making him to sigh.

When he received the phone call from his dad this morning informing him about the sudden illness of his father in law malik know he doesn't have a choice than to be in Jordan, not because he want to but because he has to, he's getting tired of everything at same time he's learning new things about himself.

"I'm feeling nausea, I don't feel well."falak say once malik enter the car, he glance at her and she really did look pale, he touch her forehead and her temperature has certainly elevated.

"Sorry, I will called a doctor to come check on you."he say and sat down close to her as she cling to him.

By the time they reached home falak was pretty in a bad shaped, vomitted multiple time and was shivering, the doctor arriemved just in time they reached home, he attended to falak with malik by her side just watching observantly as the middle age man do his job.

"She will be okay, it's just period flu which is normal in some women, but make sure she take her medication and she will be alright."he say and malik nod, he walk the man to the door before heading back to the bedroom where falak is now asleep, his phone started ringing and he grab it from the bed and left the bedroom.

***********************************
Falak wakes up feeling a lot much better, just a slight headache and a stuffy nose but nothing to serious, her eyes adjusted to her environment and she sigh, how can she forget of raw they boarded the plane to Jordan, she sat upright and look around the bedroom, definitely her husband bedroom, black furnitures, somehow she's also beginning to love black.