I murmur, "Arc of Magic: Ether Whip." The five meter long whip forms swiftly in my hand and I lash it at my opponent with a grunt of exertion. She dances away to dodge it but I lash it out again, striking her left shoulder.

Inke hisses at me angrily before saying, "Snake Magic: Sleeper Snake." My eyes widen as the fuchsia eyed woman flings out her arm and a 2 foot long gray snake flies right for me. I simply use my Ether Hair to fling it away.

There's a cry and we look to see the snake has dug its fangs into another Snake Trap member's hand fighting Alec. His eyes jerk wide as he tries to dislodge it. "Aaahhh!! Get it off! Get it off!"

Lucy and Alec sweat drop as he runs around but starts to appear drowsy. After a few seconds, he collapses on the floor and snores loudly.

"You hit one of your men," I tell the woman.

"You're the one who deflected it. I was aiming for you," Inke tells me simply. I grunt as I send out a wave of Ether at her, but she dodges.

"Arc of Magic: Multiple Ether Streams," I say and hold my clasped hands in front of my mouth. Thrusting them apart, I send out a few wriggly streams of pink ether at the woman before me. She gasps and her hair wraps around her in the Porcupine spell, blocking my attack.

(I was meant to include that spell during Hope's fight with Future Rogue, but I kind of forgot)

I scowl and fire a few bolts of ether at her as I hear my comrades fighting around me.

"Ice Make: Arrows!" Gray thrusts out his hands and a bunch of arrows fly for some thieves. Most miss them while others find their target. Lucy wraps her whip around a man and grins with immense exertion while throwing him into his female ally fighting Erza, knocking them both down with cries.

"Sky Dragon: Talen!" Wendy exclaims, swinging a wind encased fist at an older man and knocking him back a bit.

"Fire Dragon: Iron Fist!" Natsu knocks back one opponent, then another couple.

I summon ether around my hands and launch a disc at my opponent. Inke swiftly dodges and I use my Multiple Ether Stream spell on her once more. Inke again evades it and I launch another Ether Disc.

As I go to meet her, I feel myself stepping into something wet. "Huh?" I utter as I look down, only for my eyes to jerk wide at the sight of pink liquid under my feet. "Ew!" I go to move out of it but too late.

"Hair Magic: Ink Trap!" The fuchsia eyed woman announces and before I could react, the hair latches around my body and hardens like vines. The woman laugh's gleefully. I grunt as I try to break free. "It's useless! You can't hope to escape my hair binding spell—!" I cut her off as I use my Arc of Magic to wiggle my way free, the hair snapping off my body. Her eyes jerk wide. "How did you...?!"

"You'll have to come up with a more complicated trap than that to contain me," I tell her before I shoot out a blast of ether. She dives to the side to avoid it.

The older woman scowls. "Snake Magic: Strangler Snake!" I wasn't nearly as fast to dodge this 3 foot orange snake as it hisses. It swiftly latches around my neck tautly. I grab it and attempt to pull it off, but I could feel it tightening, cutting off my oxygen.

"Let's see you wriggle your way out of that, Girl of Magic," Says the gang leader as she readies her Hair Magic. "Hair Magic: Porcupine Surprise!"

Several needles of pink hair fly straight for me as I stare with wide eyes, unable to move.

💥💥💥

"Ice Make: Shield!" Gray shouts as he flashes in front of me and throws up his arms. Spikes of ice form a shield that prevents the hair needles from turning me into a pin cushion.