Pushing

JISOO POV
••••••••••
Alexa, play Jealousy Jealousy by Olivia Rodrigo
••••••••••

I sat on on the curb like usual with Hae-In.

He was chewing mint gum and I was eating a small Hershey bar.

We've been friends for about 2 years. I wouldn't compare it to Jennie but I enjoyed being with him. He made me laugh and smile which I didn't do as much since Jennie left.

I still thought back to my feelings for her. They're perfectly normal. Jennie likes girls too. But I like...Jennie. I don't know about other girls but...it seems like...I'm gay for just...Jennie.

I frowned and turned to Hae-In. "Is a kiss supposed to hurt?"

He raised an eyebrow. "No...why?"

I felt heat fill my face.

He smirked. "Did someone kiss you?" Then his expression turned worried. "Did someone do something you didn't like?"

"No!" I liked it when Jennie kissed me, it's what she left afterwards that made me scared. "No...it's...someone kissed me...but" I pointed to the now clear skin where Jennie had made a bruise "someone made a bruise here when....they....kissed me."

He frowned in thought before thinking. "Did she say anything?"

"Yeah she said—HEY! WAIT! I DIDN'T TELL YOU WHO!"

He chuckled. "It's Jennie. So obvious." He shook his head and continued to chew his gum.

I shoved him in the shoulder with my face feeling like it was on fire.

"It is NOT obvious!"

He shrugged. "Whatever you say."

I sighed and scooted closer. "Is a kiss supposed to hurt?"

He took a deep breath and spit out his gum into the wrapper, placed it in my empty chocolate wrapper and trashed it in the nearby trash can.

I licked the chocolate off my lips and watched him sit next to me again.

He shook his head. "A kiss isn't supposed to hurt. Did the kiss scare you or did the bruise scare you?"

I looked at my hands in my lap. "The bruise."

He shrugged. "Exactly. So you...liked kissing her?"

I nodded.

He grinned. "Good. Now I don't have to beat her up.

He pulled my hand in between his and said, "The bruise scared you?"

I nodded again and he smiled. "Ok. How about I tell you that not all kisses will give a bruise?"

I raised my eyebrows. "Really?"

He nodded. "Yes. When she kissed you...how did it feel?"

I felt my face heat up again. "It-it felt like...everything. I felt hot....tingly"

He chuckled.

"happy. I don't know how else to explain it."

He nodded. "Alright. And did she kiss you" he raised a hand and tapped my lips. "Did she kiss you here?"

I shook my head. "She was drunk. She was about to but...I pushed her away."

"Because you were scared?"

I nodded again.

"Okay. Good. Now we just have to find if she likes you as much as you like her right? And that it wasn't just because she was drunk?"