"I told you, we have important things to do." He sat on the edge of the desk. He reached behind him again and grabbed the burger on one of the plates. "How's the gift i've given you? Saw how it worked on the guys i sent." he smirked.

    "Gift?" she repeated. "You didn't give me a gift- You sent me to the hospital!" she yelled. "I was there for months!"

    "I gave you something no one else could-"

    "I didn't ask for it!" she yelled with a laugh. "I didn't want to be exposed and experimented on! I'm your niece!" Tears welled in her eyes. She was reliving the moment he hurt her and broke her trust. The day she was finally found by her parents.

    The day she woke up in the hospital. Alone. The tears she cried and the sadness she felt. "Listen.." he started. He took a bite of his food like their conversation was nothing. "I have had this plan... since before you were born. And i..used you to get ahead of it.

    "Don't you see, princess? I made sure that you got my gift so once i got it too.. we'd be unstoppable." he said through eating. He set the half eaten meal down and made his way in front of her.

    "Unstop- Are you crazy?" she asked. She shifted in her seat to sit up more. Her hands took hold of the rope tighter. "What plan do you have that you would want me to help you with? Because it's not gonna happen-"

    "Trans-dimensional teleportation." he said bluntly. She squinted her eyes not sure what he was saying. "I gave you.. the ability to teleport through time and space." He stood up and walked closer to where she sat. "You and i can quite literally break the laws of physics." he stated.

    "What do i have to do with that?"

    He shook his head and started to walk around the desk. "Florence," he started. "You're my one and only niece. You're the kid who motivated me to not give up on my project. But you're also the one who made me realize that i need to be the one to find a place- a planet.. capable enough to save this world so you.. can live longer.

    "In a world that's not dying." he finished. She sat there more confused than before.

    "Oh, my- this is all about saving the world?" she asked. Her tears were evaporated away. "I don't buy that."

    He shrugged his shoulders and took a seat in the chair behind the desk. "If i told you my real plan.. you might try to go to the cops." His smirk was paired with his low eyes. "I can't have you almost ruining my life, now."

    "Trans-dimensional teleportation?" she asked.

    "Nope. Just regular teleportation." he said as he leaned back for a moment. "But i'm sure you haven't mastered it yet, huh?"

    She ignored his comment. Her hands stoped burning. She tightened her grip and tugged on the rope lightly. His eyes went from looking at her to his desk.

    "You know how to get out of those.." he said. "I taught you how."

    "I just want to go home." she begged. "I don't want anything from you. I won't tell anyone about anything. Just let me go home."

    "I can't, princess." She tugged harder while bucking at him. Not at his vague expression. Not even at him calling her 'princess'. It was because she couldn't get out.

    She remembered him teaching her how to get out. But being in a coma meant she couldn't recall everything from her traumatic experiences. She moved her arms down and up trying to wiggle her way free.

    "Listen," He leaned his arms on the wood and intertwined his fingers. "Im going to.. help you."

    "Help me?" He nodded. "I don't want your fucking help- I want to go home."