Chapter 1: The new Begin

I do not own any video, music, image of this story, (besides the cover), all rights go to their respective creators and responsible.

*Sfx*
"thought"
'whisper'

Your pov.

Yn: "I finally did it"

I'm on a train, on my lap just my handbag, I left the house, after a few months of work I finally left my mother's house, I spent the last two years listening to her complaints, how I was a bum, and unoccupied, but she kind of just wanted my good, because she didn't want my life to be like my older brother's.

Yn: "I still wonder what happened to you brother".

I'm still in the last year of high school, but I've already worked in many services, from an office to plowing the land, and to tell you the truth I'm more of a brute force worker, I asked for my transfer to another school, and I've already rented from An apartment beforehand, she didn't say, but my mother was very proud, I almost already have a job for sure!.

Yn: "With my savings, I should have enough to get me through at least 4 months safely, but I'd better get a job soon".

I, feeling the tiredness take over me, I look at my wristwatch, and see that there is at least an hour left until my stop, so I decide to take a nap, I set a time alarm on my cell phone, and slowly fall asleep.

TIME SKIP your pov.

I wake up with the sound of my cell phone, I quickly turn it off so as not to disturb the other passengers, I see that I'm already at the stop, I take my bags, which are not many, I look around and see that there aren't many people, I leave the train station and start heading towards my new home, that's when at a trafic light, this girl approaches.

Yn: Hi.

???: Hello, take one.

She hands me a pamphlet and then walks away, I put it in my pocket, I'll read it later, the light turns and I'm back on my way, after an hour or two of walking I finally arrive, and boy.