Mate Me, Alpha*

CW; heat smut

"You understand what this means Mr. Min correct?" My lawyer questioned him.

Yoongi nodded and held my hand. "I do."

"Jimin?" The lawyer looked at me as well as the women who ran the clinic.

"I didn't expect to find love from this situation." Jimin shook his head. "But it happened."

The lawyer sighed. "You both just need to sign here and here."

Jimin and Yoongi quickly signed their names, ready to run away before the clinic decided Yoongi was breaking any of their contracts and they'd take him from Jimin. Jimin's hand grasped Yoongi's as hard as he could.

"May we be excused?" Jimin asked standing up.

"Of course." The clinic doctor smiled at them. "Good luck."

Jimin nodded and ran out of the office as quickly as possible dragging Yoongi behind him. "Jimin." Yoongi panted behind him. "The car. Hault."

Jimin had forgotten they took a car here. "We have to invite all our friends over." Jimin's tail happily wagged behind him. He also didn't think about the fact he said "our friends" including Yoongi's. He was too excited he finally found his forever mate.

"Yeah of course. But calm down." Yoongi rubbed Jimin's head between his ears as they went inside the luxury car. Jimin excitedly got into the passenger side even though it was his car. He loved when Yoongi would drive. "Can I invite my friend and his mate?" Yoongi asked sheepishly.

Jimin didn't think about the man Yoongi called his best friend with the same name as the man his ex left him for. "Of course." He grinned. "Everyone should know we're together."

Yoongi smiled as they drove through town to get back to Jimin's pent house. He hoped that Jimin would love his friend.

By the night all his friends were there and they were happily mingling amongst each other until a door bell sounded.

"That must be Hoseok!" Yoongi grinned.

Jimin paid no mind as he smiled at his friends. Jungkook and his mates faces both dropped as they seen who was at the door .

"What?" Jimin said.

Namjoon and Jin both cleared their throats and awkwardly looked down as Hoseok and Taehyung entered the living room. Jimin turned around with a yelp.

"Jimin?" Tae's face contorted.

"No way." Yoongi smiled. "You know each other?"

Jimin looked down and pulled at his fingers making them pop. "Yeah." He whispered suddenly feeling hot. He looked back at Jin.

"I'm Jimin's ex." Tae said awkwardly.

Yoongi looked from Tae to Jimin and back to Hoseok. "Alright what happened?"

"Nothing." Jimin choked out. "Tonight's about us right?" He gave a fake smile. His emotions were deep and he felt really really warm.

Almost as if he were about to go into heat again.

"I'll get us all some water." Jimin pulled at the top button on his shirt loosing it. "Its uh hot in here."

"I'll help." Jin said, his brow raising.

Once they were alone in the kitchen Jimin flattened against the fridge. "Jin." He said shakily.

"Whats wrong Jimin? You're sweating."

"I know it sounds impossible, but I think I'm going back into heat." Jimin panted grabbing a water bottle and chugging it down.

Jin put his hand on Jimin's head. "You're burning up." Jin whispered.