Scenting

It took Yoongi about a week to completely settle in and unpack all of his things and as promised they decided to have dinner with Jimin's three best friends.

Yoongi seemed unfazed about the whole entire ordeal, while Jimin was completely stressed. "I feel like I'm forgetting something." Jimin shook his head trying to remember.

"We have everything." Yoongi sighed.

"We do?" Jimin looked around.

A knock on the door made Jimin yelp. "Even if we don't... it'll be fine." Yoongi said opening the door for Jimin's friends.

"You must be Yoongi." A tall man with dimple's said holding out his hand.

"I am. Nice to meet you." He said shaking the mans hand.

"Namjoon." Namjoon answered. "And this is my brother Jin."

"Hi." Jin waved.

"And we've already met." Jungkook smiled hugging Yoongi. "Oh um this is my mate, Munhee."

Yoongi smiled and waved at her, noticing her round belly. "Nice to meet you all." He bowed.

"Lets eat." Namjoon grinned walking over to a perfect set up table. "Everything looks delicious."

"Thank you." Jimin grinned from ear to ear. "I cooked it all."

"So Yoongi." Jin picked up a cup and sipped it. "What do you do for a living?"

"I'm a student at the university, I'm in school to become a music producer."

"Sounds like fun." Namjoon smiled. "I went to school for something similar."

Yoongi blushed as everyone turned to him. There was a huge elephant in the room. And that was he'd be fucking their best friend when he went into his next heat and then once a positive test appeared he'd be gone, like it never happened. He could tell they all were beating around that bush wether it be for Jimin's sake or to save them all the embarrassment. He was thankful it wasn't brought up.

Once dinner was over Jimin and Jin both walked into the kitchen to clean up the mess in the dining room.

"So." Jin said as he washed a plate. "Have you guys... scented yet?"

"Scented?" Jimin's nose scrunched up. "Why would we have to do that?"

Jin rolled his eyes. "You're not mated. You'd have to scent for at least an hour or two daily..."

"No fucking way." Jimin shot that down. "I stopped my heat stoppers."

"Jimin." Jin laughed. "What if you reject him?"

He had a point. Thought Jimin. "But wouldn't that make this whole situation weirder than it is?"

Jin shrugged. "Maybe. But it's necessary."

Jimin felt his face blush at the idea of Yoongi holding him that close, and him being so vulnerable. He shook his head. "When should him and I start?"

"Tonight." Jin said finishing up the last few dishes. "You've never been in heat before."

"I have." Jimin protested.

"When you were 16." Jin laughed. "Doesn't count."

"Does too."

He shook his head. "You'll see why I say that." He flicked the water off of his hands. "Anyways, we all should get going it's getting late."

Jimin sighed. "Do you have to leave Jin?"

"Yes my little pup." He kissed Jimin's forehead. "You'll be fine."

"I'm nervous." Jimin said. "What if... I start to grow attached to him."