𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

────────────────────────

The second I took a step out of the bathroom, my face shifted to confusion and shock

The second I took a step out of the bathroom, my face shifted to confusion and shock. Panic and nausea took over my body. Tears threatened to fall and my heart fastened. Please don't be Grayson. It can't be him, he likes me. After everything we've been through, he would never do this to me.

A lady I couldn't recognize had her body pressed up against Grayson, from this angle, I could see it all too well. I spotted the red tie, and there it was. My heart shattered. I couldn't even digest it. After I believed that I was falling for him. Why would he do this to me? Everything was going all too well. Tears streamed down my face, causing me to blur my vision.

At the tip of my tongue, a curse I wanted to scream teased me. "Grayson," I whispered. The girl removed herself from him and she raised her eyebrow at me, I wish I could kill that girl, but he was the one kissing her back. The girl ran out, leaving nothing but silence behind her. Grayson stared at me, his eyes blank. Did he have no shame? Wasn't he at least going to apologize?

"Why?" I choked, not able to process this moment.

"I played you." His voice was raspy, his throat was tightened and he couldn't speak either. I sobbed, feeling my heart clench. "I thought--I thought."

"Stop, stop it. I'm not worth crying over." His voice was barely audible. As if he was the one experiencing this heartbreak. "I hate you, I hate you!" I approached him. Using all force in my body, I pushed him, batting my hands on his chest. He gripped my wrists and stared at me. My wrists pained, he didn't have any emotion in his eyes.

"There's a month left of summer, and then you have university, live your life, and don't wait for me."

"I hate you so much, I regret the day I gave you a chance." The worst thing is, I didn't believe in myself. I was hurt. I wished I only suffered mentally, but I suffered with agony. My body pained and so did my heart. I looked at Grayson bitterly. No, my heart won't break over him. The part that breaks me the most is that I knew he was a player, he managed to show me a picture-perfect side and play me.

"You--You are a liar. I hate you. How could you be so arrogant? Your stupid nickname and your disgusting words mean nothing anymore. I will bury the past, I will graduate from university and watch you break just like you broke me, Grayson."

Somewhere in the haze, I got a sense that I'd been betrayed by someone that I felt safe against. Grayson didn't only lose me as a partner, but he had lost me forever in every way. The worst part is, the same day he left me, the same day my father dropped another heartbreak on me. That day was the day everything around me felt empty. I was nothing but a dark pit now.

────────────────────────
THIS IS A EXTRACT FROM BLISSFUL CHAOS, BUT RE-WRITTEN.

CHAPTER ONE WILL BE PUBLISHED TONIGHT.

TEASERS OF THE BOOK HAD BEEN POSTED ON TIKTOK!
────────────────────────

TEASERS OF THE BOOK HAD BEEN POSTED ON TIKTOK!────────────────────────