Chapter 2: Talk Of The Town....

Suddenly everyone went quite..

Not even a single voice i could hear..

Fear in everyone's eyes..

Reason was the guy standing right beside me holding my hand
*Yes, That Bastard!*

Staring everyone with a Straight aggressive face..

*Why is everyone so scared of him?*I thought.

"Better I don't hear anyone ragging her again!" He said.

He looked at me,*With His Intense Attractive Green Eyes*.

I was feeling anxious, my eyes were num, as if i am about to cry..

"You sit down!" he ordered me,*With His Heavy Menly Voice*, without even letting me utter a single word.

*He then placed his hand on my shoulder, touching my shoulder lightly,dragged me down till we both were settled on the chairs*

"Sit down Bryce"yelled lecturer.

*Oh so that bastard's got a cute name.*

He held my hand throughout the entire lecture, and was keeping an eye on me continuously.

*My heart beat was racing fast at that moment, I didn't knew why was I letting him hold my hand for that long and allowed him to come that close to me, All i knew was he took stand for me when everybody was laughing at me, So maybe he's a nice guy*.

As the lecture ended, Before i could say anything he released his hand, ignored me and went out of the class.

*What the.....*

"Ahhhhh! I can't believe Bryce Drover touched you!!screamed Jenny.

"What's so special about him?"i asked.

"There are alot of people here right now, I'll tell you later" she said.

At the lunch break i noticed all the eyes staring me, some with anger, and some with curiosity that why was he supporting me!(Actually i was also wondering the same.)

Little did I knew that now i have somehow became the "Talk Of The Town"....