Dungeon Dive

Disclaimer: This is a work of fan fiction based on multiple existing anime/manga series. The characters and settings used in this story belong to their respective owners and creators, and no copyright infringement is intended. This story is purely for entertainment purposes and is not intended to infringe upon any existing intellectual property. I do not own any of the original works that inspired this fanfiction, and I fully support the original creators and their works.

-Author note start-

Sup people, shorter chapter this time around, however I believe comparatively this one covers a lot of content? Probably? Lmao! I'd appreciate any feedback on the *Slightly* accelerated pacing as well as how I depicted the fights and monsters. As always reviews, feedback, comments, ideas and suggestions would really boost my motivation and capability to write you guys a story you would enjoy! And...

Thank you for reading, truly! and most importantly... Enjoy!

'Indicates Thoughts'

"Indicates Speech"

*Indicates an action being done. for example... *Cough* *

""Indicates Multiple Peoples Speech""

(Indicates Author comment thing)

-Author note end-

-The Dungeon-

-Upper Floors-

-1st Floor-

Bell POV

We make our way down the old staircase and enter the 1st floor of the dungeon. As we move with a lack of caution, thanks to our high status, we speed through it until a crack begins to form on the walls, as it shatters and out pops the weakest monster and perhaps most slain monster.

The Goblin.

"Hmm... *Sniff* *Sniff* Yup, this place is definitely alive! Very cool! What a totally original concept! A living dungeon!" Merlin-sensei mentions mockingly as he takes a sniff? of the place. Firmly sitting atop my right shoulder, the classic position.

The goblin runs towards me with mechanical and murderous instinct. A soulless act that could not be seen on any wild animal. As it lacks any purpose but bloody murder, no hunger, no defensive action, just absolute nothingness. Unique to monsters and monsters alone.

*BOOM*

As I am about to strike the goblin it... explodes??? A gory mess of blood and monster innards that disappear at the goblin's death, leaving a... pile of ash in place of the magic stone

"KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" Someone gets scared and shrieks like a little girl. That was not me. Promise.

Taking a calming breath at the absurd phenomena.

We all exchange bewildered eye contact, upon noticing each other's confusion we all turn to look at the most probable cause of the explosion.

"Oops... Forgot to turn off that passive! Just a second... Alright you're clear! That could of been bad, were we to meet an actual threat! Can't be solving your problems by accident after all! HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!" Merlin-sensei explains with a sweatdrop, stopping for a second to turn something off? finishing it off with a pathetic laughter, shit eating grin back in it's rightful and grim place.

We collectively eye roll at his antics, not wasting even a moment to try and decipher his shenanigans. Only Lili-san seems to be interested in communicating with the wild animal.

"Lili asks Merlin-sama to keep talking to a minimum, although we are in the upper floors and we are in no real threat, it would be a problem in the more dangerous floors." Lili-san meets Merlin-sensei's eyes with a pleading look, patience radiating out of her entire body. As she politely asks of him to keep his filthy mouth shut.