Chapter 1

"Stiles, shut up!" I screamed at him.
"Geez, sorry. Looks like somebody woke up on the wrong side of the bed."
"I'm sorry," I began, suddenly feeling a pang of guilt in my stomach. "I'm just in a really bad mood right now. Jackson had been acting ridiculous lately and I think it's affecting me." He was acting overly boorish lately, and apparently unable to pay any attention to me. He hadn't even taken me on a date in at least a month! Jackson was too busy trying to maintain his reputation as the best lacrosse player on the team, since Scott had recently risen up to his level. I still couldn't believe I was talking to this loser, but I guess he couldn't be too bad since he was Scott's bestfriend.
"...and I got a C! Isn't that crazy!" proclaimed Stiles.
"Sorry, I only got about that last four words. What were you talking about again?"
"Nevermind. What were you doing, daydreaming about Jackson?"
"I haven't talked to him in a while and he's heading to Canada soon. So that's a big no."
"How about you and me hang out? We could do a double date with Scott and Allison!" I rolled my eyes dramatically, which encouraged Stiles to continue on even more. "Come on Lydia, it'll be great!"
"And that," I said, "is an even bigger no."
"Did I hear double date?" Allison chimed in, running up to Stiles and I.
"No, you didn't. I was just leaving." I stated, trying as hard as I could not to get sucked into this mess.
"Oh yes you did! Friday night, 7 o'clock at Hardey's. You know you want pizza!"
I pretended not to hear him as I walked away, but he could tell I was still listening. "You better be there Lydia, or I'm gonna hunt you down! I'll buy some designer handbags to use as bait!" Screamed Stiles. At that, I began running until I got to the bathroom. As I looked in the mirror, I saw I was blushing. Stupid Stilinski.