[89] The New Belt (3)

Start from the beginning

"It's what my sister calls me. I never liked when anybody else called me that."

Mikita frowned. "I see. So is it like proof that the person is truly close to you? Haha, no wonder I don't have it. Let me go."

'So explaining the situation made it worse...?' Hashirama smiled and stared at her.

"I have known my sister all my life. I have known Vivi for 10 years. It may sound harsh, but I'm naturally closer to them than you and the other girls. You have to realize and accept that."

"...."

Mikita paused, her frown wavering. She grumbled and looked away. Well, duh — talking logic to a girl about why you were closer to some other girl wasn't supposed to work.

"But you know, if you keep pushing me away, we will not be able to reach that stage. Stop being foolish."

Hearing that, Mikita looked back at him.

"You're so shameless. Is this a game? You play and rank up? Bastard."

"My bad."

"Idiot."

"Yes."

He gently wrapped his arms around her back and had her head buried into his chest. He patted her hair and listened to her cursing him.

A while later, with her face still buried in his chest, she muttered in a low voice.

"I don't like being the 2nd."

"Who said you're 2nd?"

Hashirama bit his tongue, having said it instinctively. She was the 3rd, which she didn't need to know yet.

However, Mikita misunderstood what he meant. She raised her head and gave him a look.

"Liar. If I'm not the 2nd then let me call you Shira."

"Errr-"

"See? Liar."

"This and that are different. Like... uh, my sister. It's not as if we... have a sexual relationship, right? Yet she calls me Shira, so it's not about that."

"Hmmm..."

Mikita stared at him. What was that pause mid-sentence? Soon, she sighed.

"All right. Whatever. If you say so. Then if I'm not the 2nd then am I the 1st? But Vivi is 1st, right? How does that work? Is it like a tie?"

"...Yes, that's right."

"All right. Then I'll fight her for 1st position. Later today, I'll tell her about this. Fine?"

"Haha..."

"I'll take that as a yes."

Then, in rapid motions, Mikita's body weight increased and she pushed him on the floor. He let her and fell on his back, and she fell on top of him, as light as a feather.

Mikita's hands slipped past his bangs and cupped his cheeks. Her lips lowered to his and then pressed down. While his hands rose and cupped her shapely behind, she pushed her tongue inside his mouth.

The kitchen filled with the sounds of: clothes rustling, sloppy rough kisses, and Mikita's sweet voice.

Her ass was raised, wiggling under his grip, while her abdomen was pressed down on his abs and her chest against his, as his hands ran from her ass down to her waist, feeling the soft and tight flesh, enjoying it all for himself.

Her ass was a work of art, the curved flesh a delicacy to the touch, and her waist was as if carved out of marble, a hard feeling beneath the slight softness.

Her thighs, which were round and meaty from all the training, rested between his legs, rubbing against them.

Hashirama pulled her close by her back, while she held him by the face, and the two of them kissed as if it was their last.

With a plop sound, their kiss ended. He sat up, still hugging her, and stared at her face.

"Aren't you aggressive today?"

"Just marking my possession."

Hashirama stared at her for a few long seconds and then grinned. He leaned over to bite her lip, making it bleed as she gave an ear-numbing moan.

"You hot bitch. The tea will get cold by the time I'm done with you."

"Yeah? Go ahead."

The two of them went at it again. This time Hashirama pushed her down and was about to ravage her like a beast, planning to fill the entire ship with her struggling sounds, but then something happened.

"Ahhn~"

"Hashirama?"

Just when Mikita moaned, his name was called while he was kissing her nape.

It wasn't Mikita who called him.

Both Hashirama and Mikita paused. In slow motion, they slowly turned their heads at the source of the sound.

The door was open. Somebody was at the door, standing and staring down at the couple.

With her blue hair matching the blue sky, her blue eyes were wide as she stared down at the duo.

"Hashirama? Mikita?"

"...."

Hashirama paled. For the first time in a long time, he felt a little anxious.

Stuck in frozen time, Hashirama and Mikita who were making out, suddenly confronted Vivi. Soon they would realize they should have taken Robin's advice a long time ago.

**

**

**

If you want to read the next 20 chapters right away, visit my Patreon.

Link: Patreon.com/Master4thWall