She was overjoyed, and peeked in through the crack of the door, but from her position, she could only see Song Qingshu who was dancing the sword, and other places could not be seen because her vision was blocked by something. She carefully observed Song Qingshu's gaze, and saw that he looked in one direction from time to time, with an expression on his face that she had never seen before, and there was a bit of affection in his eyes, and she knew it instantly.

    It seems that the person in the room is the object of Qingshu's crush.

    She took a step back and opened the door pretending to be inadvertent, "Qingshu, mother told you something..."

    Song Qingshu was startled, subconsciously stopped, glanced in Shi Mu's direction, and then reacted Other than him, Shi Mu couldn't be seen at all.

    Mrs. Song scanned the yard immediately, and then she was surprised that there was no one in the yard at all, especially after seeing Song Qingshu's subconscious gaze, she felt even more strange.

    Where is there no one... Then what are you reading in Qingshu?

    She frowned and buried her doubts in her heart.

    "Mother, why are you here?"

    Mrs. Song looked around in the yard to no avail, then turned her eyes to the room, and said with a smile: "Mother, tell you about Wuji, let's go, go to the room and talk about it." "

    "Okay, how is Junior Brother Wuji? Is there nothing serious?" Song Qingshu entered the room with Mrs. Song without doubt.

    Mrs. Song saw his reaction and thought to herself: It seems that no one is in the room anymore, so where is it?

    "This child Wuji's life is suffering, and the injury he suffered was caused by the evil palm technique of Xuanming God's Palm, which can only be cured by the inner strength of Zhiyang."

    Song Qingshu worried: "Is there no way, Master?

    " Temporary suppression." Mrs. Song sighed and shook her head, but she knew the original work, so of course she wouldn't worry about the protagonist Zhang Wuji, so she said, "Don't worry too much, there will be a solution." Song Qingshu frowned and sighed

    : "Wuji is so pitiful, but he has to suffer so much at such a young age."

    Mrs. Song: Oh my god, my son is simply too little angel! QAQ

    "Qingshu, aren't you worried that the elders will focus on Wuji's child and ignore you?"

    Song Qingshu was taken aback for a moment, and then said: "Wuji has suffered a lot, so he should care more about him." Yes."

    The premise is as long as Mu Mu doesn't focus on Junior Brother Wuji.

    If Mu Mu felt sorry for Junior Brother Wuji and cared about him, so he ignored him, he might not be able to help but do some things that he hated.

    Mrs. Song: The child is really sensible! QAQ

    "Ahem, by the way, Qing Shu, I just heard who you were talking with outside, why didn't I see anyone when I came in?"

    Song Qingshu raised his heart all of a sudden, and the corners of his mouth unconsciously pursed nervously He took a sip, and said: "Who is it? No one else is here, I am the only one practicing swords in the courtyard...ah! The voice heard by my mother must be the moves I said when I practiced swords! Hahaha !"

    Mrs. Song was full of doubts. Could it be that she heard it wrong?

    "When did you learn to read moves?"