anger gloat.

    He had reminded them not to blame him then.

    "Why don't you drink it? Is it because the wine doesn't taste good?" Shi Mu tilted his head in confusion.

    Lu Xiaofeng drank a glass immediately, and said: "Of course the wine made by Huamanlou is delicious! But... let's forget about this cup of wine hahaha, Shi Mu, you can drink with Gong Jiu." The corners of Shi Mu's mouth gradually pulled

    down "I'm not happy."

    Lu Xiaofeng raised his eyebrows, "It deserves it, who told you to talk nonsense just now?!"

    Shi Mu puffed up his cheeks, took out a bag of things from his pocket, and waved his hands when they were defenseless. Sprinkling the powder in front of them, Lu Xiaofeng and Hua Manlou subconsciously inhaled a few mouthfuls without any preparation.

    Then the next second, they felt that their bodies became limp and unable to move.

    Hua Manlou: "Lu Xiaofeng, I'm out of strength..." "

    Me too." Lu Xiaofeng looked at Shi Mu and said helplessly, "Hey, didn't you... Shi Mu, what did you do to us?"

    Shi Mu grinned: " It’s just to keep you guys from moving hahaha.” Then he became a hard-working porter, moving Hua Manlou and Lu Xiaofeng into the room, and thoughtfully taking off their shoes and clothes... Oh no, He couldn't get rid of Gong Jiu, so they lay on the same bed.

    Lu Xiaofeng: "... Shi Mu, can you tell me what you're going to do?"

    Shi Mu: "Since you guys skipped the part of having a cup of wine, and you're too arrogant, I can only let you go straight into the bridal chamber!"

    Lu Xiaofeng: Pupil earthquake! !

    Hua Manlou was also stunned, never expecting Shi Mu to be so bold: "Wait..." "

    What are you waiting for? A moment is worth a thousand gold."

    Lu Xiaofeng struggled to no avail, he could only put his trust in watching the excitement Gong Jiu: "Gong Jiu, don't you care about him!"

    Gong Jiu snorted coldly, saying that he had reminded you just now, and he couldn't stop it.

    Seeing that Shi Mu continued to take things out of his pockets, Lu Xiaofeng was afraid that Shi Mu would take out the medicine for fun, so he quickly said to Gong Jiu: "I was wrong, I was wrong, I was really wrong, I promise I will never coax Shi Mu again." Mu is drinking, Gong Jiu! Gong Daxia!"

    Gong Jiu glanced at him, and with Lu Xiaofeng's expression on the verge of crying, he finally said alms: "You just need to say that you want wedding flowers and candles, and he will naturally Let you go."

    Lu Xiaofeng seemed to have grasped at straws, and immediately said: "Shi Mu, Hua Manlou and I are going to have a bridal chamber... It's time for bed, should you leave?" Shi Mu stopped touching things, and tilted his

    head , seemed to be thinking about something, but in fact his head was blank, he didn't think about anything at all, wrinkled his face, turned his head and asked

    Gong Jiu: "They are going to have a bridal chamber, can I watch from the side?" Straight away: "I can't!"

    Shi Mu pursed his mouth: "Okay, but..."

    Before Lu Xiaofeng and Hua Manlou had time to be pleasantly surprised, they heard Shi Mu continue to say but, which made their hearts twitch again in an instant stand up.