Ma Wencai: Pfft...

    Liang Shanbo: "Brother Wencai, money is not everything..."

    Shi Mu answered in time: "That's because you are poor, so you haven't experienced... the happiness of rich people."

    Ma Wencai: "..."

    Liang Shanbo and Zhu Yingtai: "..." My heart is pierced!

    Ma Wencai finally couldn't help a deep smile in his eyes, pinched Shimu's soft cheeks, "How can you be so unreasonable."

    Shimu quickly backed away, covering his face and glaring at him.

    Ma Wencai felt his hands itch when he saw it: This little stammer makes him even more bully!

    Zhu Yingtai and Liang Shanbo looked at each other, and they both saw the helplessness in each other's eyes, so they had no choice but to give up the inkstone they had caught on at first glance, and planned to buy it elsewhere.

    The boss still had a cheerful face, and said, "Master, congratulations on getting this inkstone. You have a good eye, this inkstone is Xu Gongyan..."

    Ma Wencai nodded indifferently, and he gave the money to the boss. Just as he was about to take the inkstone and leave, he heard the boss say again: "Master, your money is not enough..." Ma Wencai     smiled

    and said: "It is enough, isn't this the price you marked on the product?"

Yichang: "I thought the young master was chosen out of several people because of his sincerity, but now it seems that you don't want to buy this inkstone sincerely." Shi Mu: "Why did you choose him among several

    people? It's not... It's just that Wen Cai's clothes are of the best fabric, and you can tell at a glance that he has been wronged... a rich man who has been wronged wants to kill a... pen." The boss was directly told that his mind was on his mind, his face

    darkened, and he looked at Shi Mu's eyes were full of fear.

    Shi Mu puffed his cheeks: "Your eyes are so fierce, Wencai, I...I don't like him, we don't...don't want the inkstone, let's buy it elsewhere.

    " To control the young master's decision?

    Ma Wencai: "Don't like it? Then don't want it."

    Boss: "..."

    Ma Wencai really said no, so he didn't want it, put the inkstone away, got the money back, and walked away with Shi Mu.

    The boss was in a hurry: "Hey, wait a minute, don't leave, sir, the price of the inkstone is negotiable..."

    Ma Wencai looked down at Shi Mu and asked for his opinion.

    Shi Mu looked back at the boss, and smiled innocently: "How much less do you want?"

    The boss: "..." He always felt that he had been tricked.

    In the end, the inkstone was cut off several taels by Shi Mu abruptly, and the price happened to be the price raised by the boss before.

    When the two walked out of the shop, Marvin glanced behind him. He could even see the shop owner's expression of despair and regret. He smiled at Shi Mu, "You little stutterer, you're pretty good at bargaining."

    Shi Mu puffed up his chest proudly, "That's right, I like to chop... these profiteers!"

    Ma Wencai: "Yeah. , It's quite interesting."

    Shi Mu looked sideways, eager to try, and said expectantly: "I can teach you."

    Ma Wencai became interested: "How do you teach me?"