Awaited celebration

☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆

MAYS POV:

It has been 2 days since school ended, I spent those 2 days resting for all of the times I have had to wake up dead ass early, I also packed a few things into boxes, my old stuff, some for charity, some to go into the attic, memories for the future, It came to my realisation that I need new stuff, I mean, I only had a few posters, some clothes and a few things around the room, not alot.

RING RING RING

My phone started ringing in my pocket, I picked it up and the screen lit up with Laila's name, I immediately picked it up.

"Heyy what's up?"

She screams from the other line

"HEY MAY WE ARE GOING TO THAT CLUB DOWN ON ***** STREET, CELEBRATE OUR TIME AT SCHOOL!!"

I squint at the yelling from her end

"Loud much, jeez" I chuckle "Alright, what day and what time?"

"TONIGHT, I'LL PICK YOU UP AT 8PM, WEAR SOMETHING SEXY"

I smirk and laugh

"I'm always sexy" I say

We talk a bit more and agreed that we are going to go shopping together, since I needed new things for my room, I also wanted to get a new outfit, since I've gotten used to the ones in my wardrobe, it's 2:00 pm right now at we agreed to meet up at 2:30 pm, I better get ready.

-----------------------------------------------------------
(Your fit)

-----------------------------------------------------------(Your fit)

You arrive at the mall where you see Laila sitting on the bench on her phone, you run up to her while she doesn't realise you're there and scare her

"SHIT, oh my god may don't do that"

She screams, we both laugh it off and walk inside, first we both get drinks since we were thirsty asf, and then we head to hot topic, we search through the outfits and so many of then catch my eye so I pick a few up and head to the fitting rooms to try them on, Laila waits outside ready for me to show them off, The first outfit I tried on was a simple leather skin-tight dress with black fishnets and black gloves, Laila said it looked too plain, so I moved to the next one, it was a lace corset top with a short denim skirt, fishnets and a black studded belt, Again, she said no, so I tried the last one on, my favorite one. It was a black and red stripy sleeveless top with strings to tie around my neck to keep it up, paired with denim booty shorts, ripped tights and a cross necklace.

I walked out and Laila's mouth dropped. She jumped up and clapped

"YES!!! OMG MAY YOU LOOK BADASS"

I laugh at her compliment and take the outfit off to pay for it, we then headed to a jewellery store to get some accessories for my outfit, we got some mesh arm gloves, a studded collar and a matching bracelet, I also got black dangling Cross earrings and a black bag with a red skull on it. After I paid for the items we went to a few other stores for some things before saying goodbye and heading home, by the time I got home it was 5:00 pm, I had 3 hours, loads of time, I went upstairs and placed my things in my room before grabbing a towel and getting into the shower.