42. Lucifer's Assassin is Ready.

Start from the beginning

Jungkook is so considerate about him and his little brother.

Jungkook can't train Jimin by himself, well he is dying to do it but because of the doctors stupid advice he can't, that stupid doctor understood that something something is going between the Mafia Boss and the small boy, so he cornered Jimin and told him that the injury can get worse if Jungkook didn't stop jumping around and also he has to take proper rest, after that Jimin don't know that the doctor has lost the ability of speaking and himself is on the medication.

Jimin tried his best to convince the mafia boss, even though it was so hard, but his pouty lips and puppy eyes worked on the mafia boss. His work is handled by Namjoon and Yoongi and a little by himself too as he is working from his mansions office. He didn't stop exercising
Since he doesn't want to lose his muscles and abs and looks like a pig, so he is still working out but avoiding some of the exercises which can effect his backbone injury.

They spent all the time together, with Ji-hyun, who is getting naughty day by day because of Hoseok who is teaching him curses and some secret tricks, The little park's schedule has gotten messed up because of Jungkook and Hoseok, you want to know Why? Well because Jungkook always sneaked into Jimin's room at night Whenever Ji-hyun fuss about something to Jimin and Jungkook always try to complete all Ji-hyun's wishes, about Hoseok he has been visiting in the early morning and always wake Ji-hyun by kissing him or hugging his small body tightly. Jin visits them to time with Namjoon, Jin is being moody because of the pregnancy, Jimin almost jumped in the every corner of the mansion when he got the news, his Hyung is pregnant and no one is happy more than him. He kissed Jungkook all day out of happiness and Jungkook is more than happy about the News after getting kisses all day, he shows thumbs up sign to Namjoon and told him keep going. They kissed few times in a day here and there but only Mafia Boss know how much he is trying to control himself around his butterfly but he can control his horses only for his butterfly.

"It's enough." The mafia boss's loud voice boomed in the training basement as he growled, their moments stopped Taehyung rolled his eyes, as he turned around and picked a water bottle and left the Lucifer and his butterfly alone. "It's fucking enough, you already got enough of this shit training, and if you want to go on I can do it, but I won't let this bastard touch you anymore." Jungkook furiously walked towards Jimin with a bottle of water and opened the cap, Jimin took few sips as he sighed tiredly looking at the Lucifer. "It's already been 2 months, I can't rest anymore." Jungkook gritted his teeth as he placed the ice pack on the corner of Jimin's lips where Taehyung punched him and left bruises which the mafia boss hated the most. 

"I am fine." Jimin uttered while hissing, as mafia boss removed the ice pack and leaned down to kiss his corner of the lip, butterflies erupted in the smaller's stomach, as he placed his hands on the latter's chest and stood on his toes to kiss the kiss him deeply, now he knows how to kiss better, he didn't leave any chance to kiss Jungkook.

"No, I know you are fine, but from tomorrow I am going to train you. That's it." The mafia boss said pressing his nose against Jimin as he wrapped his arms around the smaller's waist.

"But you are still-" The Mafia Boss again pressed his lips against Jimin's to Stop him talking further.

"I am okay, In fact I am fucking fine." The mafia boss said nodding his head, a yelp left from Jimin when he is being carried over his shoulder. The mafia boss slides the guns away and placed Jimin on the table as he stood between his legs. "Do you want any proof?" The mafia boss asked smirking as the smaller's cheeks flushed as he wrapped his arms around the mafia boss's naked shoulders. 

"I know you are fucking fine, but I am just worried." The smaller mumbled.

A small smile appeared on the mafia boss lips as he closed his eyes and placed his nose on Jimin's neck. "I know." The mafia boss wishpers placing wet kisses on Jimin's neck titling Jimin's head on the other side to get more access of his milky white skin.

And only The Devil knows about how long Jungkook can hold himself the back.

To be Continued.

Hope you all are liking it, just 6-7 chapters to go!

Vote goal : 130+

Thank you so much for reading!❤️