🔸🔹Hoʙί'ş 🅿︎🅰︎🆂︎🆃︎🔹🔸

Hobi was waiting for the dealer guy, they need to exchange the things, it was always like this, they have a deal.

Taking a cigarette from his pocket, he lights it and close his eyes and take a puf.

Flashback 15 yrs ago.........

He was fourteen that time, never seen his actual parents, the one who gave birth to him

He was an orphan boy, leaving in a shelter, never had a descent bed in his entire life. Was raised with 35 peoples in one room. No proper food, never had those fancy clothes to wear. Kinda living.

The only thing he was good is maths....solving problems, jigsaw puzzles.

Those formulas.... Those x and y equations is much easier than understanding humans.

Never had friends....

They never got proper education at all, when you reach 18, you are forced to leave. Being left alone with some mere cashes, some will end up as workers in factories, daily waged building workers, fishing factories, that's the future waiting for those kids leaving there.

Scholarship.... Nothing like exist there. Even if you study well, you are forced to stop it, when there is some shortage in workers.

It wasn't a normal orphanage type. But like training institutions to became slaves.

Fourteen years of miserable life, that day he made a promise to himself, his life was not gonna end like this, he will capture things he like, he will do things that he wanted to do. Well the only person who can change his life is only him. He will find his destiny, rewrite his so called fate.

He hated his biological parents, for leaving him. They left him, the made him think that he is unwanted. An unwanted child, may be a mistake that they want to hide. They ever loved him? They ever want him back?

Those thoughts only made him hate his parents more and more.

Well no body write his fate, let it be his parents, who wanted their seed to live in an orphanage doing things the so called orphan kids supposed to do.