🔸🔹ᦔꪖꪗ ꪮꪀꫀ🔹🔸

A night club, people are dancing, drinking, girls and boys are all over each other, loud music was resonating the whole building, some are enjoying the nights, finding some one warm for the cold night.

Everybody was enjoying.

?? :dude stop drinking........ It's your 5 th bottle man..... Stop crying over a pathetic woman...... I mean with your money you can find someone.... Better than her....

?? :(drunk voice)..... N..... Nnknoot...... Bett... Err........ I.. Want..... Her.....No body..... Ever.... N.... Never.... Rejected the.... Me.... The me..... Me...... Park sunghoon... Ceo... Of.... Sahyae....

He was too drunk to finish his last sentence, he keep murmuring about some things, how he feel, how he fell for that girl, how that girl rejected him, eventhough he has been constantly trying to court her. It was his first time. Being rejecthat... some girls are even ready to do anything with him for his money.

The said girl, had caught his attention on the first day of their meet. She was simply ethreal. Annoyingly beautiful, those mysterious ocean blue eyes and dangerously perfect body proportions successfully made his nights lonely than ever.

He atleast once wants that beauty in his bed, warming him.

May be more than that......

May be more than a one night stand, she is someone whom he can fight for the whole world. One up on a million, a girlfriend for some years sounds perfect.

So many thoughts keep filling in his mind, wait he was angry, rage, how can she, reject him.

Does she even know who he is?

His rage was not stoping him, he drink more and more, suddenly the alcohol was not helping at all.

The guy earlier, may be his friend was helping him, refusing to give him another drink. His conditions was worst. But he was demanding another drink.

His friend was helping him to stand up, with lots of trouble now he was sitting on his car. And driver started the car, some times later he find himself on the door of his privite mansion, which he have been staying for some days.

He was staying here for some work related.

His shaking legs are not helping at all. With lots of efforts he drag himself within the sofa.

Securities and maids never enter the mansion without his permission. Cause of his privite life, every day he will be coming home with some girls, it will be awkard for workers.

Today was different... He came here alone.

His visions are blur......

Loosening his tie, he keep looking at the ceiling.

Today's night will be longer, he was cursing for coming here alone, he should have came here with some pretty girl.

His thoughts broke after listening to a Melody like deep voice......

Come on now he keep hearing her voice too

'Oppa...... ~~sunghoon....... Oppa~~~.........'

How sweet the voice sounds, like a music, he keep floating on it's sweetness.

Oppa~~~don't make me wait~~~~~~

Wow it sounded so real, just like how she was some inches apart, he suddenly opened his eyes. Only to found a certain blue eyes looking at him. He was in shock, the certain beauty was beside him looking as beautiful as the first time.